Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

That just doesnt make sence. Was it leaked? how did you get this info?? lol
What specifically are you worried about? Most of the info on this thread comes from players who encountered the mobs/bosses themselves. I don't think any of the info was "leaked" (unless you consider seeing the items in the game files as "leaked").
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What specifically are you worried about? Most of the info on this thread comes from players who encountered the mobs/bosses themselves. I don't think any of the info was "leaked" (unless you consider seeing the items in the game files as "leaked").
No i mean the pics. But i cant be sure when the post was released and how that coresponds with the update. Probs just ignore me.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

No i mean the pics. But i cant be sure when the post was released and how that coresponds with the update. Probs just ignore me.
If you look in the bottom right of each post, you'll see the date it was posted on. In this case, this thread was started November 21, 2018, the day that the Unity 2018 update was released (all it takes is 30 seconds to look back in the Announcements section lol).

This thread was created to track the different drops - both what they were, and where they dropped. This thread has mostly died off because the stats are already known, and the items drop really rarely.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If you look in the bottom right of each post, you'll see the date it was posted on. In this case, this thread was started November 21, 2018, the day that the Unity 2018 update was released (all it takes is 30 seconds to look back in the Announcements section lol).

This thread was created to track the different drops - both what they were, and where they dropped. This thread has mostly died off because the stats are already known, and the items drop really rarely.
Ok thanks Eragon. Ill keep this thread dead then llllloooooolllll
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Yeh. I think that if they add a few new items. One or two mounts and some new events. Maybe they could murge 2 dead servers together to keep them ticking over.