Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Recipes Coming Soon?

Yusssss please! +1
since the ingredients might make it same cost or more as of what it is in the shop, make it that self made pet food have some extra bonus which is specific to the pet type.
I like that idea. Would have to be careful it doesn’t become op though. What kind of bonuses were you thinking?
Longer effect would be an easy one. Instead of 1 hour it could be 2.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

since the ingredients might make it same cost or more as of what it is in the shop, make it that self made pet food have some extra bonus which is specific to the pet type.
I like that idea. Would have to be careful it doesn’t become op though. What kind of bonuses were you thinking?
Oh yeah. That would be handy. Would 2 hours be a little much, though? I’m kinda thinking that an hour and half might be a little better. Just don’t want to make the cooked pet food too op compared to the vendor pet food of its price is at least almost the same.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Oh yeah. That would be handy. Would 2 hours be a little much, though? I’m kinda thinking that an hour and half might be a little better. Just don’t want to make the cooked pet food too op compared to the vendor pet food of its price is at least almost the same.
Nah, gives people a reason to actually cook something other than baras since that's the only decent food for the effort. Obviously caviar is better but not worth the time and effort to kill the bosses.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Add cooking of BT pots lol i hate farming them ;-;
Recipe is:
5 corrupted thorns + 5 blossoms.
Cook time is 35 seconds. lol
Lmaooooo
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Add cooking of BT pots lol i hate farming them ;-;
Recipe is:
5 corrupted thorns + 5 blossoms.
Cook time is 35 seconds. lol
Lmaooooo
lol if there were perfected versions that heal you, I'd do the extra work tbh.

I do like the idea of cooking better pet food too. Normal food = 1.5 hrs, exquisite = 2.5 hrs, perfected = 3.5 hrs. (or 1/2/4 or 1.5/3/6).
I think it'd be cool if there were mount food too; not like mount whistles, but skill CDR; normal 15% CD, exquisite 30%, perfected 50% (too much?).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Looking for some useful food for casters
Oh the focus food isn't good enough? Lmao

Caster food would be dope. Id love to see some useful amount of focus or some direct dmg/ability food out there for y'all. Right now the 200 focus food is not even worth the time and effort. Nothing compared to baras for melee.
Im not a fan of caster classes but certainly you are correct that focus itself isn't quite as useful as perfected bara is at increasing damage. Probably not even as good as exquisite bara either.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Looking for some useful food for casters

Caster food would be dope. Id love to see some useful amount of focus or some direct dmg/ability food out there for y'all. Right now the 200 focus food is not even worth the time and effort. Nothing compared to baras for melee.
Im not a fan of caster classes but certainly you are correct that focus itself isn't quite as useful as perfected bara is at increasing damage. Probably not even as good as exquisite bara either.
Lol any current perfected caster food doesn't amount to as much as even 1 regular bara, let alone exquisite or perfected lol.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Lol any current perfected caster food doesn't amount to as much as even 1 regular bara, let alone exquisite or perfected lol.
Thought so. But as a stated im not a caster class usually. I do have a druid but its mid lvl and not real experienced but i am overall knowledgeable on most things just dont have the exact numbers to test this out to base percentage differences on damage. 200 focus really doesn't add a ton of damage to my knowledge. I know 96 physical damage multiplied by strength can double your damage output as It does for me.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.