Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Excited for the 150% xp event!

It’d be fun to watch until someone ends up getting hurt lol (hockey is a bit rough haha). Always listen to it while doing homework, as it actually turns rather boring material somewhat enjoyable :lol: I was interested in medieval since the moment my friends introduced me to legend of Zelda back in elementary school. Probably why I was able to get into TSFH so easily (was also playing CH by that point.. started the game when I was 11).

Never heard of Audiomachine, will have to check em out.
Audiomachine makes some really good music. Here's my entire list of what I like to listen to:
TSFH
Audiomachine
Glitch Mob
Instrumental Core
Really Slow Motion
TheFatRat
Approaching Nirvana
Matias Pumaala
Nox Arcana
Those are a bunch of the ones I listen to, among others
Haha, yeah we wouldn’t want someone to get hurt....:?

I’ve heard of Really Slow Motion, Matias Puumala, and I think Nox Arcana. I don’t really listen to much by them though. However, I love Black Widow by Puumala. It’s awesome.
Black Widow IS really good. I love Art of War too

Is this a 150% bonus or 150% all together?
Multiply the base exp you get by 1.5 and that’s how much you get. Saying 150% is kinda misleading lol. It’s better to say 50% base exp boost.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Is this a 150% bonus or 150% all together?
Multiply the base exp you get by 1.5 and that’s how much you get. Saying 150% is kinda misleading lol. It’s better to say 50% base exp boost.
I'd say "50% more exp", less chance of people thinking that you only get 50%. Not saying many would, but that it would reduce the chance lol.

It’s not misleading at all, base is always 1 or 100%, 50% or 0.5 would be halved, 150% or 1.5 times xp is about as clear as it gets.
It is if its worded as such

Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

It’s not misleading at all, base is always 1 or 100%, 50% or 0.5 would be halved, 150% or 1.5 times xp is about as clear as it gets.
It is if its worded as such

The only thing wrong with the sentence is the capitalisation of ‘I’ and ‘E’ when those words are not proper nouns.
Anything else is just a comprehension failure on your part.
Oderint Dum Metuant.