Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Excited for the 150% xp event!

Might start either cooking or fishing. Idk which because cooking gets super expensive the further along you go and fishing is extremely boring.
I’d go for fishing. It’s boring at first but after a while it gets more fun. Or at least that’s how it was for me lol. The gold is nice, too. It helps to watch a few episodes of your favorite TV series or something too. Either that or I rock out to my TSFH music.
I want to get to 170 in both at some point, so I guess I’ll start with fishing ,_, harder to level up than cooking so the 1.5 boost will be nice
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Really cool to see you all excited for the event. I enjoyed reading your guys’ goals :)
Might start either cooking or fishing. Idk which because cooking gets super expensive the further along you go and fishing is extremely boring.
I’d go for fishing. It’s boring at first but after a while it gets more fun. Or at least that’s how it was for me lol. The gold is nice, too. It helps to watch a few episodes of your favorite TV series or something too. Either that or I rock out to my TSFH music.
I want to get to 170 in both at some point, so I guess I’ll start with fishing ,_, harder to level up than cooking so the 1.5 boost will be nice
Sounds like a good plan, Z lol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Two steps from hell?

Two steps from hell?
Yes, makes whatever you’re doing feel like you’re saving the world lol

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Two steps from hell?
Two steps from hell is amazing, I've loved their music for years (Especially Bergerson's)

Two steps from hell?
Two steps from hell is amazing, I've loved their music for years (Especially Bergerson's)
Both Bergersen and Phoenix have good music, but my favorite have been by Bergersen. Imo his pieces are a lot more “graceful.” Nick’s stuff if good to, but he has a tendency to get really... loud haha. Regardless TSFH has been one of my favorite groups to listen to.

Both Bergersen and Phoenix have good music, but my favorite have been by Bergersen. Imo his pieces are a lot more “graceful.” Nick’s stuff if good to, but he has a tendency to get really... loud haha. Regardless TSFH has been one of my favorite groups to listen to.
Same here. I love bergerson's use of vocals more then Phoenix's, but their music is still amazing. I'm surprised I found another person who listens to TSFH on CH! The first (and only other person) i found is my clan leader

Same here. I love bergerson's use of vocals more then Phoenix's, but their music is still amazing. I'm surprised I found another person who listens to TSFH on CH! The first (and only other person) i found is my clan leader
I only like the instrumental versions. Vocals are meh (some are decent)

Hey guys, has the 150% bonus xp event started, cos I'm not getting any bonus xp,i tried with and without lix but still the same as former xp gained, I'm under the CAT timezone and it ought to have started by now, please help i really wanna get 200.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I only like the instrumental versions. Vocals are meh (some are decent)
Always nice to meet someone that’s into epic instrumental :D And I only know like 2 or 3 people that like TSFH irl so I’m glad to have met 2 more on CH lol.
Yeah, sometimes of vocals are a little weird. Like I love Battleborn, and sometimes sing along with it, but looking closer at the words it looks kinda like it was just thrown together real quickly. But my favorite pieces that have lyrics are See Me Fight, Star Sky, and maybe even Step Into the Light... Vanquish is okay too.