Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the most active server?

Epona is probably the most active server yes and has a different system than most. I believe Rhiannon is also running a similar system. But just because Epona is the most active doesn't mean other servers aren't active too (except ahum Nuada).

If you're choosing a server and don't want to start in a random one like most newbies around here I think it's best to ask more specific questions. Questions about the (general) rules/policies, economy, systems, raid times and which bosses the server can kill etc.

Shameless promotion of my own server

That being said my server (Herne) is always welcome to new players, pm me ._._.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Epona is probably the most active server yes and has a different system than most. I believe Rhiannon is also running a similar system. But just because Epona is the most active doesn't mean other servers aren't active too (except ahum Nuada).

If you're choosing a server and don't want to start in a random one like most newbies around here I think it's best to ask more specific questions. Questions about the (general) rules/policies, economy, systems, raid times and which bosses the server can kill etc.

Activity actually went up last few weeks. Nuada killed bt last weekend as a server.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Activity actually went up last few weeks. Nuada killed bt last weekend as a server.
wASnt a CLaN KiLl tHo - courtesy of smellyunder
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Nuada took my advice on going completely free i heard. Free servers do work. Told ya so. I suggest servers currently seeing low activity do the same.

Any server that is free is a good option as they are the least likely to hit an activity decline. Epona, Taranis, Rhiannon, and now Nuada it seems are all free servers. Epona being the largest by far.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nuada took my advice on going completely free i heard. Free servers do work. Told ya so. I suggest servers currently seeing low activity do the same.

Any server that is free is a good option as they are the least likely to hit an activity decline. Epona, Taranis, Rhiannon, and now Nuada it seems are all free servers. Epona being the largest by far.
It’s funny. The second biggest clan, grace, wants competition. So it is not a ‘completely free server’, because the non-dom clan wants to keep competition to keep the fun in the game.

So everyone has acces to the endgame, but the server is not ‘completely’ open.

So much for your advice :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It’s funny. The second biggest clan, grace, wants competition. So it is not a ‘completely free server’, because the non-dom clan wants to keep competition to keep the fun in the game.

Of course there will be resistance at first, so it’s their job to weed out that resistance so the server can achieve that full freedom. Do they actively try to achieve dominance or do they simply have the thought in mind? Regardless, going from not killing mord to killing bt again is still a massive improvement that obviously came from my concepts of Nuada becoming a free server all the way to endgame. Whether if they directly listened to me or were influenced by the conversions I created about it.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Of course there will be resistance at first, so it’s their job to weed out that resistance so the server can achieve that full freedom. Do they actively try to achieve dominance or do they simply have the thought in mind? Regardless, going from not killing mord to killing bt again is still a massive improvement that obviously came from my concepts of Nuada becoming a free server all the way to endgame. Whether if they directly listened to me or were influenced by the conversions I created about it.
NO one was influenced by you on Nuada. No one on Nuada gives two sheets about your PoV. And assuredly no one on Nuada would take your advice. Stop talking about servers you don’t play on and know nothing about.

NO one was influenced by you on Nuada. No one on Nuada gives two sheets about your PoV. And assuredly no one on Nuada would take your advice. Stop talking about servers you don’t play on and know nothing about.
Whoa easy there, relax. I know what I know because of a friend on Epona who moved to Nuada when it became free :) just go back and reread through those old discussions on Nuada.