Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is most effecient for lixing 1 and 2* mobs or all 3*

I'm wondering if anyone has a general rule for which is best for solo leveling. I haven't timed myself or anything but it seems like killing a 1 and 2 star mob gives about the same as a 3* but it feels significantly shorter to kill the first two than the third. At least while soloing on my mage. I've been experimenting in tunnels, snorr pit and bridge of despair. I would love to hear anyone's insight. My clannies seem to think 3 and 4* mobs r the way to go.

Re: What is most effecient for lixing 1 and 2* mobs or all 3*

I'm wondering if anyone has a general rule for which is best for solo leveling. I haven't timed myself or anything but it seems like killing a 1 and 2 star mob gives about the same as a 3* but it feels significantly shorter to kill the first two than the third. At least while soloing on my mage. I've been experimenting in tunnels, snorr pit and bridge of despair. I would love to hear anyone's insight. My clannies seem to think 3 and 4* mobs r the way to go.
I enjoy lixing on 4* mobs usually. Seems.way faster then 2-3* especially solo.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: What is most effecient for lixing 1 and 2* mobs or all 3*

Depends on how well built your character is. If you have a really good balance of survivability and dps you can take on 3*s and 4*s with ease and you’ll see better exp versus focusing on 1 and 2* mobs. If you’re a bit weaker than focus on 1*s and 2*s with the occasional 3* because if you attempt nothing but 3/4 star mobs you’ll spend too much time on them and end up dying more often which is a big loss of time while lixing. Using myself as an example, I have a really good balance of survivability and dps for a mage (6k hp + eshield and I can hit like a truck) so I focus on 3 and 4 star mobs and usually have no problems unless if I get double teamed (positioning is also very important when solo, take note of mob movement patterns and spawn points so you can position yourself in a good spot everytime to avoid a mob spawning/walking into you while you’re busy on a different mob).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge