Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix ASAP

The fact that we are talking about ‘unwanted casualties’ says enough.

I bet most mages don’t even see or notice who they are hitting. The arena is too glitchy to be able to target specific players.

You talk about tactics and strategies, you just run around and kill random people that are already low on hp.

But for true strategy, like targeting specific classes or even specific players from certain servers, the arena is too buggy.

Right now, the arena consists of spamming skills and running away when you notice someone is trying to kill you. After repositioning they already can’t find you anymore... since most people are forced to run the game on such low graphics that they can’t see where someone went.
Unwanted casualties can easily be fixed by VR turning off the friendly fire on your own server if one wishes to do so... getting rid of AoEs is not the answer.

There was strategy behind running around killing people, I brought it up in a previous post somewhere so go look for that. And no it is possible to target specific players. The last attempt I went to I stopped with the AoE killing because I wasn’t getting good exp from it so I started killing individuals who were killing me. I found it really really easy actually to pin point players. Of course players disappearing makes it tough but the added challenge made it more fun to me. It’s really not that hard if you’re really paying attention on the players instead of the witch or obelisk... and I actually had no lag whatsoever on max graphics unlike previous times which was nice, I use IPhone 8.

Get with the times and get a better phone if you find the lag to be a problem. IPhone 8 works perfectly fine now
I have an iphone 8 as well, even after decreasing graphics to default players, turning off general chat, force closing all other apps so only ch was running and reducing draw distance and removing cosmethics I was still lagging badly.

With targeting specific players I don’t mean running around and killing a player with a specific name in the area.

I want to see who is around me and I want to determine which clan/server/player probably has lock so I can target them. Right now you can’t do that, because the majority of players are invisible.

Pvp is unbalanced. You are complaining abouy reaver rings, which are indeed overpowered for melee classes. Heroic combos, especially the hastes and attack give an unfair advantge for melee over casters. Mages aeos unintentionally hit too many people. Dots can’t be stacked for a reason, aeos shouldnt affect the same person multiple times.

This event is broken. Pvp is unbalanced. This engine can’t handle these amount of players.

I don’t understand why there wasn’t an open beta. Give 5 event chests for every player participating as incentive and you have a far superior environment to test something like this out.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Mages won’t get their AoEs taken away, it’s the only thing that makes them effective in group PvP... they already suffer enough from being super squishy (we don’t have the luxury to go full vit or equip reaver rings as we rely so much on focus/raid gear for dps). Nuking is what mages are known to do in any given MMORPG

Open beta would never see the amount of numbers live game can see... because not everyone cares to sign up for beta or don’t even know how to do so. Would a beta test be nice? Yes. Could it happen realistically? No. Celtic Heroes has a long history of horrible beta tests.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yes definitely nerf firestorm, ice blast, explosive arrow, bees etc in pvp,
The target recieves full damage in PVP and the extras only take 25-50%. This keeps the strength of AoE skills without making them completely broken in Multi Way pvp areas. Most games have similar mechanics in pvp when it comes to AoE abilities.

Sadly the game needs many balance changes like this and we haven't seen a proper class balance change since 2011 when the devs actually implemented feedback on forums instantly. (sneaky redesign, sharpshot damage and energy reduction, bolas tweaks) all those were talked about on forums in 2011 and otm balanced it within a few days.

So many classes and skills need tweaking/balancing it is ridiculous.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Mages won’t get their AoEs taken away, it’s the only thing that makes them effective in group PvP... they already suffer enough from being super squishy (we don’t have the luxury to go full vit or equip reaver rings as we rely so much on focus/raid gear for dps). Nuking is what mages are known to do in any given MMORPG

Open beta would never see the amount of numbers live game can see... because not everyone cares to sign up for beta or don’t even know how to do so. Would a beta test be nice? Yes. Could it happen realistically? No. Celtic Heroes has a long history of horrible beta tests.
Set a raid time, give an x amount of chests when people are participating and I am sure you will see the same numbers.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The fact that we are talking about ‘unwanted casualties’ says enough.

I bet most mages don’t even see or notice who they are hitting. The arena is too glitchy to be able to target specific players.

You talk about tactics and strategies, you just run around and kill random people that are already low on hp.

But for true strategy, like targeting specific classes or even specific players from certain servers, the arena is too buggy.

Right now, the arena consists of spamming skills and running away when you notice someone is trying to kill you. After repositioning they already can’t find you anymore... since most people are forced to run the game on such low graphics that they can’t see where someone went.
Unwanted casualties can easily be fixed by VR turning off the friendly fire on your own server if one wishes to do so... getting rid of AoEs is not the answer.

There was strategy behind running around killing people, I brought it up in a previous post somewhere so go look for that. And no it is possible to target specific players. The last attempt I went to I stopped with the AoE killing because I wasn’t getting good exp from it so I started killing individuals who were killing me. I found it really really easy actually to pin point players. Of course players disappearing makes it tough but the added challenge made it more fun to me. It’s really not that hard if you’re really paying attention on the players instead of the witch or obelisk... and I actually had no lag whatsoever on max graphics unlike previous times which was nice, I use IPhone 8.

Get with the times and get a better phone if you find the lag to be a problem. IPhone 8 works perfectly fine now
Hmmm, i have an i phone 7 plus, i phone 8 plus, galaxy s10+ and it lags on each of them.
It even lags on my alienware 17 with 32 gb ram even after i allocated like 10 gb to my nox instance.
Idk what godly phone you have that doesn't lag with 7 plus pages in arena.
Maybe it only lags when you hit witch or crystals?? Hmm must be the case.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Na I was lagging at first, but after a reset of some sort the lag all the sudden stopped. I was actively running around, players popping in and out of my screen and I was damaging players and I imagine the witch/obelisks as well.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Let's see a video or it didnt happen my troll. Either that or tell me the lotto numbers for next week since you to be the only person not to experiencing lag
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

I don’t understand why there wasn’t an open beta. Give 5 event chests for every player participating as incentive and you have a far superior environment to test something like this out.
Celtic Heroes is the open beta for VR's new Warhammer game, or didn't you know?

Does anyone think it's just a coincidence that CH has been around for 8 years and the following only happened very recently?

Global arena, Global Tavern and now a Raid that would clearly force hundreds of people to be in the same zone fighting the same boss at the same time. In my opinion, they are using Celtic heroes and its users to streamline the engine for the Warhammer Project. I am not saying this is a bad thing. I think it's smart and I am glad they have an opportunity to do so because I want Warhammer to be as good as possible at launch.

I am not sure how much people know about Warhammer Lore but its all about War and realm vs realm battle. Warhammer Online was a PC based MMO back in 2008 and was very much centered around massive Realm VS Realm PVP battles. I can remember charging the enemies castles with over 100 people on mounts at the same time and then battling with a hundred-plus people on the other side.

Take a peek at this youtube video to get an idea of the scale of some of the PVP battles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvPd0BRCrI in Warhammer online. I am not sure if VR is planning on this type of PVP scale, however if they are not planning on making the game PVP centric they will be missing the mark in regards to the Warhammer lore.

Let's see a video or it didnt happen my troll. Either that or tell me the lotto numbers for next week since you to be the only person not to experiencing lag
lol like I care about what you believe when it comes to my device. I’m not lagging, and I’ll continue to benefit from that. Could be because I have hardly anything downloaded on my phone and don’t have a ton of background apps/programs running

Celtic Heroes is the open beta for VR's new Warhammer game, or didn't you know?

Does anyone think it's just a coincidence that CH has been around for 8 years and the following only happened very recently?

Global arena, Global Tavern and now a Raid that would clearly force hundreds of people to be in the same zone fighting the same boss at the same time. In my opinion, they are using Celtic heroes and its users to streamline the engine for the Warhammer Project. I am not saying this is a bad thing. I think it's smart and I am glad they have an opportunity to do so because I want Warhammer to be as good as possible at launch.

I am not sure how much people know about Warhammer Lore but its all about War and realm vs realm battle. Warhammer Online was a PC based MMO back in 2008 and was very much centered around massive Realm VS Realm PVP battles. I can remember charging the enemies castles with over 100 people on mounts at the same time and then battling with a hundred-plus people on the other side.

Take a peek at this youtube video to get an idea of the scale of some of the PVP battles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvPd0BRCrI in Warhammer online. I am not sure if VR is planning on this type of PVP scale, however if they are not planning on making the game PVP centric they will be missing the mark in regards to the Warhammer lore.
The game revolves around PvP? Sounds like fun actually.. I’ve been wanting a good MMORPG with good large scale PvP on mobile... something that can give the same feel as Elder Scrolls Online PvP which is super large scale and awesome, but I have it on Xbox One which I rarely have time for now days.