Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Many were having troubles just logging in during Arena Witch kill. Me entering Arena sent my character into a log in Limbo. Unable to log on at all.

I've already gone through those trouble shooting steps, relog, server switch, redownload, clear cache, the whole 9 yards. Sent email to support.

Anyone else having these problems from witch?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Log in Bugs

Several people are having problems with their characters being stuck in the arena, and when they try to log on they get a message that they are already logged in. It shows their characters are logged in on game also. It has been a few days now, and support has been mailed as well, but nothing has been done.

Several people are having problems with their characters being stuck in the arena, and when they try to log on they get a message that they are already logged in. It shows their characters are logged in on game also. It has been a few days now, and support has been mailed as well, but nothing has been done.
Lol awesomeeeeee.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

It’s exactly what it has been happing with me and a couple other endgame players from entering arena in epona and across serves they need to fix this
Epona
CrazyDuck32; 223 Rogue
Lavaking32; 185 Mage

I am having the same issue plz help me im from epona my toon is online in arena but im not even on line in the area... My name is Dark prince one epona level 224 ranger
Last edited by Z4beemer on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Having same problem... all this also started since last witch kill.
Server: epona
Character:Bane2

They should really fix this AND give compensation for the time lost not being able to log in. Hopefully they will get on it quickly!

Tase Badguys 221 Mage
Lil Hotshot 216 Ranger
-Balor-

Yep been 48 hours so far, have missed out on tons of drops and points. Hoping this gets resolved soon.
DrShmeckle 228 rogue balor