Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conra the Wolfmother

It seems to have resistances, even though it shouldn't?
I've never hit an auto attack / skill even close to their potential max.
The highest hits are always pretty similar and significantly less than their potential max in stats.
That to me is an indicator that they do hit their max from what the wolfmother allows, but a part of the damage is resisted.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Conra the Wolfmother

The highest hits are always pretty similar and significantly less than their potential max in stats.
That to me is an indicator that they do hit their max from what the wolfmother allows, but a part of the damage is resisted.
All damage will hit 60-100%(damage flux) of the stated value(unless it is scripted to do otherwise) at 0 resistance. Larger resistance values decrease the percentage.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

All damage will hit 60-100%(damage flux) of the stated value(unless it is scripted to do otherwise) at 0 resistance. Larger resistance values decrease the percentage.
Yea, I doubt that.
I spent an hour attacking it on haste lix and watched every single hit and it never reached 100% or somewhat close.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Yea, I doubt that.
I spent an hour attacking it on haste lix and watched every single hit and it never reached 100% or somewhat close.
The numbers tend to favor the midrange, and it is rare you get something over 90%. There is also the chance you may be counting divine damage(it shows in the stats page), which you shouldnt do as it wouldnt take effect on a nonchaos mob.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Yea, I doubt that.
The numbers tend to favor the midrange, and it is rare you get something over 90%. There is also the chance you may be counting divine damage(it shows in the stats page), which you shouldnt do as it wouldnt take effect on a nonchaos mob.
Actually div dmg weps proc on conra. You can see the damage from the div strike as well. So that should mean div damage is included right?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Yea, I doubt that.
Actually div dmg weps proc on conra. You can see the damage from the div strike as well. So that should mean div damage is included right?
In theory, someone would have to use purely/nearfull divine damage and test it out.

A note, I dont actually know anything about this enemy, Im just going down the list of things that could go wrong. The next step(for OP) is probably to individually test all the damage types that make up your total auto damage on it. If any numbers fall below 60%(not including rounding), you know you hit resistance.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

In theory, someone would have to use purely/nearfull divine damage and test it out.

A note, I dont actually know anything about this enemy, Im just going down the list of things that could go wrong. The next step(for OP) is probably to individually test all the damage types that make up your total auto damage on it. If any numbers fall below 60%(not including rounding), you know you hit resistance.

I don’t know about auto damage but the divine oh mage skill works

It's more like a jackpot to hit your max, your heat damage rolls 60-100 then ur magic then ur frost then ur divine then ur slash crush Pierce then ur psn, all separately because they roll against the mobs resistances. In this case all the resists are zero but it still goes like that regardless, then they add it all up and that's your hit. Just the chances of them all rolling 90%+ at the same time while they're all weighted to be around 75% is incredibly small.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis