Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

I really dont like updating Celtic Heroes because it takes too much space on my phone, but this is a perfect update.
140 mb files only but with a lot of content, WOW !!!

SPOOKY!!! :shock: and SCARY!!! :o
I really like the dark farcrag castle and lirs reach, its so spooky and scary. AMAZING!!!

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL
The witch that is so big, that is really spooky and scary. This idea is so unique and original. Who would have thought that there is a giant witch. FANTASTIC!!!

Of course the new horse mount is so cool. The fire effect is perfect in dark castle and dark lirs reach. The new horse mount is very unique and original, no reskinned, no retexture and no imitation. Great job design team.

Overall, this update is the best ever. All are very unique and original. Kudos to VR.

This is the G.O.A.T update in a G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

I really dont like updating Celtic Heroes because it takes too much space on my phone, but this is a perfect update.

I really like the dark farcrag castle and lirs reach, its so spooky and scary. AMAZING!!!

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL
The witch that is so big, that is really spooky and scary. This idea is so unique and original. Who would have thought that there is a giant witch. FANTASTIC!!!

Of course the new horse mount is so cool. The fire effect is perfect in dark castle and dark lirs reach. The new horse mount is very unique and original, no reskinned, no retexture and no imitation. Great job design team.

Overall, this update is the best ever. All are very unique and original. Kudos to VR.

I feel as if your being very sarcastic lol

Anyway, I seen u complain about the update sizes before. I'm guessing your on an android so u could
get yourself a cheap micro sd apple and transfer the game to that

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL

I really dont like Browsing The Forums because it takes too much time in my day, but this is a perfect post.
1 message only but with a lot of important information, WOW !!!

DETAILED!!! :shock: and INSPIRING!!! :o
I really like the Paragraphs and emojis, its so detailed and inspiring. AMAZING!!!

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL
The post that is so great, that is really detailed and inspiring. These ideas are so unique and original. Who would have thought that there is such a great post. FANTASTIC!!!

Of course the punctuation is so cool. The exclamation point is perfect after bold letters and strong words. The paragraph spacing is very unique and original, no rambling, no repeating and no confusion. Great job message typer.

Overall, this post is the best ever. All are very unique and original. Kudos to PrinceLelouch.

This is the G.O.A.T post in a G.O.A.T forum.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL

I really dont like Browsing The Forums because it takes too much time in my day, but this is a perfect post.

I really like the Paragraphs and emojis, its so detailed and inspiring. AMAZING!!!

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL
The post that is so great, that is really detailed and inspiring. These ideas are so unique and original. Who would have thought that there is such a great post. FANTASTIC!!!

Of course the punctuation is so cool. The exclamation point is perfect after bold letters and strong words. The paragraph spacing is very unique and original, no rambling, no repeating and no confusion. Great job message typer.

Overall, this post is the best ever. All are very unique and original. Kudos to PrinceLelouch.

goat
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL

UNIQUE and ORIGINAL

G.O.A.T comment on a G.O.A.T post on a G.O.A.T announcement on a G.O.A.T forum for a G.O.A.T game.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207