Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain Dark Castle

Can you please put the lights back on in the castle? Or at least add some lamps? Can’t even see properly. Also what is there to do with the new event? Some recycled content would have been better than this. No one is even on in my clan Havoc. Two low levels in the castle. You want to close the game? Ok I feel it.

Skeleton boss in castle pls ;)
Lmao just have an op bone giant boss roam around the castle killing anyone in its path. Reminds of those videos of WoW where people would kite world bosses into major cities to have them massacre everyone.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

Please remove fashion tokens from chests until/unless there is new token fashion added to the game.
Believe it or not but there’s still people hunting for particle tokens, on Epona atleast.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Can you please put the lights back on in the castle? Or at least add some lamps? Can’t even see properly. Also what is there to do with the new event? Some recycled content would have been better than this. No one is even on in my clan Havoc. Two low levels in the castle. You want to close the game? Ok I feel it.
Dude they got an electricity bill to think about, they couldn't even afford a proper update so they gotta save money lol

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

Same old same old. Kill this lvl 10 mob 50 thousand times to get a hat. Why not make it challenging to earn stuff like masks and hats and gold. Maybe even bring crafting into the game and make quest runs to collect shards for the armour. Do sowmthing that’s not repetitive and boring. We don’t want to kill a easy mob 50 thousand times for 6 months just for you to change that mob into some other creature and the same quest. I’d love to see dungeon run type idea come into play. Maybe even do it somewhere in Fingal so it’s a more useful area and it’s kinda like a dungeon. Here is an idea. Why not make some quests with 3 different ways of doing it to choose from so it’s not the same everyday. Like you need to kill a few mini bosses (which you can solo mini ones leading up to a harder one) and you earn exp and gifts. And make 3 different type of scenarios type of thing. Can still be a daily quest or u limited repeats but just give us different ways of completling. There’s a lot that can be done. Just don’t make things so repetitive. Please that’s all I ask. Its all a lot of us ask.