Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

Hey everyone,

I just posted a sneak peek of the new mount on the announcement thread: viewtopic.php?p=807464#p807464
Is it a battlemount? That comes from a chest? That won’t require tokens to get? I want... even if it’s just a normal mount, been a while since we’ve gotten one of those
*Cough* not 200 can't max it
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey everyone,

I just posted a sneak peek of the new mount on the announcement thread: viewtopic.php?p=807464#p807464
Is it a battlemount? That comes from a chest? That won’t require tokens to get? I want... even if it’s just a normal mount, been a while since we’ve gotten one of those
Oh you already know people will pay stupidly high for them lol. No mount can beat my yule wings. Horses never looked good with wraith charms.

Besides, putting a lvl req mount in chests makes no sense... lvl 200s and up aren’t the only ones that buy and open chests lol. If it’s going to be a battlemount it’ll most likely be a statless battlemount with the usually speed tiers the same as normal tiered mounts (maybe with some bonus). That would make the most sense to me and would be the best way to implement these.
Last edited by Zkills on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hey everyone,

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! That is a cool mount. I wish i can ride that mount someday. :P
We NEED a G.O.A.T barding in a G.O.A.T game with G.O.A.T stats please!
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Oh you already know people will pay stupidly high for them lol. No mount can beat my yule wings. Horses never looked good with wraith charms.

Besides, putting a lvl req mount in chests makes no sense... lvl 200s and up aren’t the only ones that buy and open chests lol. If it’s going to be a battlemount it’ll most likely be a statless battlemount with the usually speed tiers the same as normal tiered mounts (maybe with some bonus). That would make the most sense to me and would be the best way to implement these.
If it's premium they better add like some op af 999999 heat damage skill :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Hey everyone,

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! That is a cool mount. I wish i can ride that mount someday. :P
We NEED a G.O.A.T barding in a G.O.A.T game with G.O.A.T stats please!
For the G.O.A.T. mount, of course.

It does look pretty good though! Even if the model is recycled, it could be really nice if it had some really neat effects.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If it's premium they better add like some op af 999999 heat damage skill :lol:
They should just give it camo like normal mounts... battlemount with camo would be awesome
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Horse looks like crap. a paintjob on existing content isn't new content.
new-ish content :lol:

Idk, the flame effect could look pretty cool, though it is probably the same as the phoenix. The skin itself looks pretty neat, though the darkness of the catacombs lends a lot to the overall look of the image - if the horse looks washed out in normal light than it would be a little more disappointing.

Only way to find out is to wait until next week when it's released!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!