Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Samhain is arriving!

I finally got 950k, after 4 years playing.
I see a new event is coming, but no mount shops? Do i seriously have to waste My only 950k for chests and get useless lix's, and books, while i legit want a cool mount, like that big batman night glider, or Big Yule wings...?

The nightwings and yule wings are some of if not the rarest mounts in game at this point in time and they look great for a reason there are not many of them left around to buy it wouldnt be the worst idea to bring them back but i wont recommend it as it would kill there value in the game also they normally go for multi mils
#EragonApproved

I see a new event is coming, but no mount shops? Do i seriously have to waste My only 950k for chests and get useless lix's, and books, while i legit want a cool mount, like that big batman night glider, or Big Yule wings...?
Congratz on getting to 950k, you are almost at that first mil! It's a tricky milestone to reach, especially if you don't play regularly/don't buy plat.

Unfortunately mount shops haven't really been a thing for several years now. I miss them (I have a collection of 5% mounts that was cut off way too early).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Congratz on getting to 950k, you are almost at that first mil! It's a tricky milestone to reach, especially if you don't play regularly/don't buy plat.

Unfortunately mount shops haven't really been a thing for several years now. I miss them (I have a collection of 5% mounts that was cut off way too early).
yeah, i always wanted to buy the 1mil gold wings for Yule 2014 at that shop, but i was poor and low lvl, so all i could buy was the 5% one for 10k...I do really like the snow, and the dark spooky castle and lirs reach at the events. But mount shops were my favorite, those mounts also had good stats, like evasion and stuff

Hello Heroes,

Samhain will be returning to Dal Riata next week! During this spoopy festive time, we'll have several activities for players to enjoy:

- The dead rise and plague Lir's Reach! Send them back to their graves and earn helpful potions.
- Work together to defeat an evil witch in the Global Arena!
- Ostara fashions go back into the vault and legacy Samhain cosmetics returns.
- New Mystery Chest with a chance to obtain the fiery Hellsteed Mount!
- Participate in forum contests to win rare fashion sets!

I'll post an update with details about our mini event once they have been finalized in the next day or so. Stay tuned!

Glad to hear that there will be a Samhain event again this year! I’m looking forward to it!

Those helpful potions from zombie-hunting sound pretty interesting, especially if they have different levels of strength based on rarity.

Arena battles sound neat, hopefully the witch drops some neat stuff!

Legacy Samhain cosmetics? Sure, why not.

Major question - what exactly is the Hellsteed Mount and how does it fit into the current mount situation. Is it a mainhand equippable mount like the mounts of old? Is it a battlemount designed after the premium pets, with different levels? Or only a single level? Can’t wait to see!

Forum contests sound really neat, I’m looking forward to seeing what’s being planned!
Am quite interested in this mini event more really. Isn't double plat around this time so maybe it's that 1.5xp or i hope it's something everyone can join in on this time. But I do hope it's more than just a weekend. Any ideas what that is yet?

Am quite interested in this mini event more really. Isn't double plat around this time so maybe it's that 1.5xp or i hope it's something everyone can join in on this time. But I do hope it's more than just a weekend. Any ideas what that is yet?
Double Plat is usually the weekend of Black Friday, at the end of November (I believe it's Nov 9 - Dec 1). I'm not sure how long this mini-event will go on for, my guess is for at least a month, but could be longer.

It'd be neat to see an exp or gold event at some point in the near future as well!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The nightwings and yule wings are some of if not the rarest mounts in game at this point in time and they look great for a reason there are not many of them left around to buy it wouldnt be the worst idea to bring them back but i wont recommend it as it would kill there value in the game also they normally go for multi mils
I have the mythic white Yule wings and I agree. The reason why they have so much appeal in the first place is their rarity. People frequently come up to me saying how much they love my wings, so not only do I see the appeal in them, but others do as well even though they don’t own them. If they were made more common they’d become just another ordinary mount. The more common things become the less interesting the game becomes. Same goes for any mount that still holds good value

I was offered 16m for them recently, not many items can be sold for that much anymore (in terms of Epona gold value).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I agree there is a certain appeal to an item that isn’t so common. I also don’t want to get a ton of chests and not get something great out of em. I enjoyed getting lots of mounts out of this past event but sadly their value diminished. Idk, id probably still like a lot of mounts and hunter fash :-p

On another note, I hope the blood moon makes a comeback for this season or some other sort of special atmosphere effect.
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.