Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your hobbies?

I've been lucky enough to travel out of the country twice in the past year for competitions. Seeing a completely new country is definitely an amazing experience! I really want to visit western Europe sometime...eventually.
That’s cool! If you don’t mind me asking what countries have you gone to? My brother recently went to Portugal (lucky dog) and saw like 3 castles without me! But he got me a cool figurine so it works haha.
Btw I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this book series called The Dragon King Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead, but it’s a great fantasy/medieval series. There’s three books total, and they’re my favorite books so far! I’d totally recommend it if you haven’t read it already.
Last November I was in Abu Dhabi, in the U.A.E. and I was just in Kazan, Russia in August. I didn't get to do too much sightseeing on either trip, unfortunately, but even just the parts I saw were amazing!
That is really cool! It stinks you couldn’t get a lot of sightseeing but yeah, I bet it’s awesome just to be there. Funny how excited you get when you think about visiting another country!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Last November I was in Abu Dhabi, in the U.A.E. and I was just in Kazan, Russia in August. I didn't get to do too much sightseeing on either trip, unfortunately, but even just the parts I saw were amazing!
That’s pretty awesome. I’ve been to Mexico 4 times and the Dominican Republic once for vacation. Canada once as well for a hockey game in Thunder Bay. Would love to visit Europe sometime. Spain, Paris/France, Rome/Italy, and Ireland are all on my list.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

My hobbies? Some things are better left a mystery! I save the personal details for people I get to know on a personal level and this is an open forum. I guess u could say my hobbies are quite nerdy and uncool though, well maybe not all of them

My hobbies? Some things are better left a mystery! I save the personal details for people I get to know on a personal level and this is an open forum. I guess u could say my hobbies are quite nerdy and uncool though, well maybe not all of them
Meh. No one is asking for your personal information lol, but yeah there are always some shady people on the internet and so it’s good to stay wary of that. Look at it as a community bonding experience lmao (which some people could use).

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Meh. No one is asking for your personal information lol, but yeah there are always some shady people on the internet and so it’s good to stay wary of that. Look at it as a community bonding experience lmao (which some people could use).
Community bonding experience? Dude that sounds so wrong lol

Community bonding experience? Dude that sounds so wrong lol
If you’re 13 and have nothing better to think about then I guess lmao