Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH Art Requests

Not sure we celebrate thanks giving here so idk when that is but sure that'd be cool...or cool beans as u say lol. Was thinking I'd like a profile photo of my main for the forums. Again I've got the image in my mind so it won't be a static one or anything I can replicate on a screenshot in CH but it's not wildly complicated.

Not sure we celebrate thanks giving here so idk when that is but sure that'd be cool...or cool beans as u say lol. Was thinking I'd like a profile photo of my main for the forums. Again I've got the image in my mind so it won't be a static one or anything I can replicate on a screenshot in CH but it's not wildly complicated.
Haha, sounds good. I’ll send you a pm when my break starts. ;) It’s in November.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Haha, sounds good. I’ll send you a pm when my break starts. ;) It’s in November.
Oh and sorry if I sound like am complicating things, just testing ya skills

What? Naaaah! What better way to improve? You’re all good bro :D

What? Naaaah! What better way to improve? You’re all good bro :D
;) I'm not your bro

Nice pictures, but it really seems that they are just first works.
I definitely have areas to improve in. Thank you for your feedback!

You definitely have a good base and anyway you do something that others have no idea how to do. You could try to promote your product on some selling sites or crowdfunding pages and platforms that offer the users to invest in different deals and earn on it an annual percentage. Indeed, a good opportunity to develop your further creation. Frankly speaking, I made myself an alternative investment in a project on the themoneymix.com and I was afraid that it wouldn't be successful. But in the end, I remained satisfied with the result. The project grows, but I got my guaranteed income for my contribution made.
Last edited by Williboss on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You definitely have a good base and anyway you do something that others have no idea how to do. Success!
Haha, thank you for the encouragement! Lately I’ve been practicing more form and technique, so hopefully the next time I take requests they will be more to the player’s liking.

You definitely have a good base and anyway you do something that others have no idea how to do. Success!
Haha, thank you for the encouragement! Lately I’ve been practicing more form and technique, so hopefully the next time I take requests they will be more to the player’s liking.
That would be good, i have an idear, should i send it to you?
Send me your Questions!