Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dhiothu Downed on Danu!

After countless hours of testing, practicing, screaming at one another face, being told we’re not good enough the Ascension family has taken down the almighty.
Been here just over a year and glad to say we’ve achieved and gained coordination and teamwork.

We’re Ascension we dont falter we only rise ;)

Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Dhiothu Downed on Danu!

A lot of cranky people up past their bedtimes (Shivahh)....but worth it. Great team effort.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Dino Dead Danu

The craziest moment in perhaps all my time playing Celtic Heroes since 2011 happened tonight. Dino killed in Danu by my beloved clan Ascension in 2.5 hours. It is a rare in modern day mmorpgs for one to capture a whimsical emotional feeling of euphoric delight but it has happened on this day. Love my clan and my clannies. LadyNymeria you are simply amazing and run a tight ship. Much love.

Dino Dead Danu

The craziest moment in perhaps all my time playing Celtic Heroes since 2011 happened tonight. Dino killed in Danu by my beloved clan Ascension in 2.5 hours. It is a rare in modern day mmorpgs for one to capture a whimsical emotional feeling of euphoric delight but it has happened on this day. Love my clan and my clannies. LadyNymeria you are simply amazing and run a tight ship. Much love.

Re: Dino Dead Danu

The kill itself took 2.5 hours? :shock: that's some perseverance

Congrats on the kill
It took about 2 hours. Give or take a few minutes. Was crazy lol. There were times the nukes became loose, repeatedly, but somehow managed to keep going. Orbs were the biggest issue this time. Seemed like their pattern had changed over past few attempts. We had got its hp down to 50% or less than that before rage but got screwed by orbs during rage and had to stand around doing nothing most of the times.