Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Requesting transparency regarding 'rare' mob spawns

To roughly mark the 9 month anniversary of the last Apostate bracelet dropping in Celtic Heroes, I bring to you another exciting thread asking the developers for more information.

Having now logged around 150 hours farming in and around the last known (and only confirmed) spawn location for the Apostate brace, I kindly request some insight on how much longer I can expect to wait. Combined with the efforts of other people/servers, it has entered the THOUSANDS of hours farming this item with zero drops. It has gone far beyond letting the players figure things out for themselves and has entered the realm of a wild goose chase across all servers. These items were introduced to give players a realistic grind for something eventually attainable with enough time put in; so I now have the following questions, if a Red Name here would be kind enough to answer them. It was recently confirmed by Difinitus these are still "obtainable" so I will skip that one. Has the spawn location been moved since the initial introduction? If so, a new hinted location would be nice. How rare are the spawns now? I would love to know on average how many hours these can be farmed in. Would you consider buffing the spawn rate soon? Zero drops in 9 months is discouraging and being so rare serves no purpose other than to tell players "don't bother".

Such a great item should be obtainable by those committed enough to farming for it in a reasonable amount of time (less than 150 hours!). There are many grinders playing this game that would love to keep their fingers busy for hours with something rewarding at the end of it. Myself Included, clearly.

If drop rates are not buffed and questions not answered, please at least consider an event to include an increased spawn chance on the relevant mobs.

pls

Re: Requesting transparency regarding 'rare' mob spawns

+1 i farmed for a month or so 1-2 hr everyday and gave up because i wasn't even confident enough that i am farming right location or not.
it is amazing item and benefit a lot and should be possible to obtain with decent amount of grinding, for the very least its location should be open to everyone.
i know its suppose to be challenging but the grind is getting too hard to even endure it for many resulting in discouragement.
please if possible disclose its spawn location.
Thank you
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Think it’s been mentioned before that they were never meant to be “farmed” for. Supposed to be come upon by incredibly good, random luck. So killing mobs over and over probably has the same success rate as seeing one up after a reset.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Think it’s been mentioned before that they were never meant to be “farmed” for. Supposed to be come upon by incredibly good, random luck. So killing mobs over and over probably has the same success rate as seeing one up after a reset.
I think either way we can agree it's not working as intended. not unless the intention is no more Apostates.
Last edited by DontBanMeRob on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Was initially excited about this content but the excitement quickly wore off. It's a waste of time. Why does everything when it's written down sound really good but when u come to experience it in-game it very quickly becomes disappointing. They need to buff drop rates of everything in the game it ridiculas. I mean when u got tons of threads about people complaining about this and that thats when u know the games going down hill. Drop rates are the most common complaint on the forums, don't think even 1 week has passed without someone complaining about drop rates

I do agree they should drop more often, but I would also support a change (if this is not already the case) that there not be a "spawn area". Ideally (imo) all mobs through the tower should have the same chance of spawning the boss (or have mobs with more stars give slightly higher chances of spawning it).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Me and another player in my clan still farming that brace. That corner confirmed on forums. I sometimes run around U shape and kill all wizards too.

I don't think Devs will answer your questions. There are tens of questions unanswered. Most they will do is "Braces exist, but too rare"
Like spyrestones? Not that those still exist._.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207