Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

#21
Schwing wrote:
GodKaram wrote:If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.


We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.

Stupid comment and shows pure laziness. You guys have become crazy at that office I think
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Dead servers

#22
PrinceLelouch wrote:If you feel that your server is dead, then transfer to an active server. If you dont want to transfer server, then stick to your server. Promote your server, recruit and invite new players. Help new players enjoy the game. Make your server a better server to play. Stop complaining and crying because its only a game. Just enjoy and have fun in the G.O.A.T game.

Full dg players with BT gear don’t transfer servers lol. They quit, hence why servers are slowly dying. Nuada is dead simply because a few of us are sick of drop rates and spawn rates. Killing Dino was just a plat party for VR to make a quick buck with terrible drops. Maybe when that’s fixed we will come back but otherwise this game is terrible lol
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Dead servers

#23
I'm not against it but you guys haven't even tried, every approach doesn't have to be merging a server.

Here's an example: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100841&p=799833&hilit=Thereal#p799833

If that fails then this thread would make more sense but the only effort I've seen come from nuada recruiting is around 2 years ago when Mudd made a post on recruitment for crew.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Dead servers

#24
Shivahh wrote:I'm not against it but you guys haven't even tried, every approach doesn't have to be merging a server.

Here's an example: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100841&p=799833&hilit=Thereal#p799833

If that fails then this thread would make more sense but the only effort I've seen come from nuada recruiting is around 2 years ago when Mudd made a post on recruitment for crew.

I don't want server merges and I don't want to recruit new players, I want them to fix the game so players who quit due to terrible drop rates and buggy mechanics and other game issues want to come back and play the game again.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#25
Bowmasterr Epona wrote:Lol, learn to respect other people, give them the opportunity to get dressed. But not you also important to put in 5 of their violas, you need to, and because of people like you to die server! Nuada is not the first server to be empty thanks to terrible people.

As previously stated, Nuada is not empty due to the people its empty due to people quitting because of game issues, nothing to do with the community.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#26
Shivahh wrote:I'm not against it but you guys haven't even tried, every approach doesn't have to be merging a server.

Here's an example: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100841&p=799833&hilit=Thereal#p799833

If that fails then this thread would make more sense but the only effort I've seen come from nuada recruiting is around 2 years ago when Mudd made a post on recruitment for crew.

Dumb nobody reads forums.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Dead servers

#27
Corrupt wrote:
Shivahh wrote:I'm not against it but you guys haven't even tried, every approach doesn't have to be merging a server.

Here's an example: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100841&p=799833&hilit=Thereal#p799833

If that fails then this thread would make more sense but the only effort I've seen come from nuada recruiting is around 2 years ago when Mudd made a post on recruitment for crew.

Dumb nobody reads forums.


no point when no fixes to the game
Apex of Nuada
- Full DG (BT Helm) Ranger Level 227

Re: Dead servers

#28
Schwing wrote:
GodKaram wrote:If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.


We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.


sir,
with all due respect we in nuada tried whatever we could to do that, we created an open market system, many new players started in nuada when we changed the whole system there but due to the hard level grinding out of 7 of my friends that started on 2 got to endgame.
server is welcoming, have good relations with everyone but sadly to kill any boss in server few of us have to box toons like crazy, even after that we kept on grinding dg and loots for anyone coming to server and even created a system to give everyone fair chance to DG.
at this point in game it is not just about the environment, many other factors also play role in it. one of them is grinding, game is old and most people have many toons across other servers. as easy as it sounds it take considerable time and effort to get to end game on 1 toon alone and to start again for base and lixing another toon is not an easy task.
I honestly dont mean disrespect to anyone and their views but i am one of those who play in Nuada, whole server right now is depending on few individuals. as time pass we get tired and from killing Dino 2 times a week we degraded to killing prot 1 time in 2-3 days.
watching so many people starting to play nuada all together was so amazing but the hard grind got most of them to lose their motivation.
At my position i can only request for a positive change for people like us.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Image

Re: Dead servers

#29
I’m not saying it’s down to the people what I am saying is I’ve seen the likes of Rosemerta and Epona amongst others recruit both new and transferring players by making pro active efforts to do so with good effect at various points.
Image


I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Dead servers

#30
Corrupt wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:If you feel that your server is dead, then transfer to an active server. If you dont want to transfer server, then stick to your server. Promote your server, recruit and invite new players. Help new players enjoy the game. Make your server a better server to play. Stop complaining and crying because its only a game. Just enjoy and have fun in the G.O.A.T game.

Full dg players with BT gear don’t transfer servers lol. They quit, hence why servers are slowly dying. Nuada is dead simply because a few of us are sick of drop rates and spawn rates. Killing Dino was just a plat party for VR to make a quick buck with terrible drops. Maybe when that’s fixed we will come back but otherwise this game is terrible lol


You killed Dino and you got the drop, but you still complain. You have full dg and everything and still complain. Your lucky because you got to experience killing Dino while others never experience killing Gelebron. Players quit because you say Dino drops are terrible. But other players never completed dg after 2 or 3 yrs playing the game. Your luckier than other players, dont you think.
I never experience frozen set in server Donn with my lvl 190+ rogue after playing 2 yrs. Other players never completed full dg after playing 3yrs or more, but they never complain. Instead of complaining, they just transfer to other server.
Your just killing Dino for 5 or 6 months but you want to get the best drop. I believe Dino is the hardest boss so the drops should be super-mega-impossible-but-possible rare. Why dont you wait for 1yr or more and maybe you will get what you want. Because waiting and be patience is what ive learned after 3yrs. of playing the G.O.A.T game
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests