Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Only way I can think to solve this is a server merge but this been suggested for years so it's v unlikely gunna happen. 19 servers was always too much
Yeah I agree.

Merged servers and increased spawn rates would be a nice move for the majority of players.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

What do you classify as a dead server? Weak auction house? Horrid economy? Weak endgame? Weak player counts across all levels? Inactive castle? A weak endgame caused by a split due to competition or other factors doesn’t count as a dead server imo.

Only servers that need to be merged are servers with genuinely low active player counts across all levels or servers with low endgame player counts and statistically have low amounts of players reaching endgame. Things like a weak auction house, weak endgame due to a server split or other factors, and a weak economy are all player driven issues and can be fixed through the right actions.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Not sure why dead servers is a problem tbh. Isn't that the dom clan dream? Everything on the entire server is theirs to kill at their own convenience with no chance of the drops ending up outside their players/banks. Only problem I could see would be if a server didn't even have enough clannies to kill the bosses. Are there any that empty though?

Not sure why dead servers is a problem tbh. Isn't that the dom clan dream? Everything on the entire server is theirs to kill at their own convenience with no chance of the drops ending up outside their players/banks. Only problem I could see would be if a server didn't even have enough clannies to kill the bosses. Are there any that empty though?
No server is dead, simple as that. VR has the data I’m sure, and if they see that two servers have really really low active player counts then they should merge them. But just because a clan seems to be dying or weak doesn’t mean the server is dead.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I assume servers know when they're dead. Chaotic is from Nuada, a server where rolls are done and market is free for all, therefore the explanation of the server dying due to dominance and lack of market are false and uninformative.

I assume servers know when they're dead. Chaotic is from Nuada, a server where rolls are done and market is free for all, therefore the explanation of the server dying due to dominance and lack of market are false and uninformative.
Nuada took a massive blow from the gold exploit incident where mass bans were given. It’s also clear Nuada, or at least Apex, wants to merge with Sulis, or at least with Toxic, most likely for off topic reasons. Sulis is not a dead server.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101482
Those are the facts

Nuada as a server just needs time to rejuvenate, because I don’t think VR feels sorry for them lol. Nuada is probably the most eligible server for a merge, but there’s no other server that needs a merge so they’re stuck.

Nuada took a massive blow from the gold exploit incident where mass bans were given. It’s also clear Nuada, or at least Apex, wants to merge with Sulis, or at least with Toxic, most likely for off topic reasons. Sulis is not a dead server.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101482
Those are the facts

Nuada as a server just needs time to rejuvenate, because I don’t think VR feels sorry for them lol. Nuada is probably the most eligible server for a merge, but there’s no other server that needs a merge so they’re stuck.
don't u play on epona?