Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada downs dino

SS of drops or it didnt happen! other than that congrats!
Get ready to puke

The worst thing about these drops is there's only 3 of them..
The worst thing about the drops is the drops, the second worst thing is there are 3.

Even the tier above godly I would never ever use that ranger ammy.

The sword ammy will be good at higher tier but majestic isn't good. The brace is bad since it doesn't add to rends tick, just initial damage.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Get ready to puke

The worst thing about these drops is there's only 3 of them..
The worst thing about the drops is the drops, the second worst thing is there are 3.

Even the tier above godly I would never ever use that ranger ammy.

The sword ammy will be good at higher tier but majestic isn't good. The brace is bad since it doesn't add to rends tick, just initial damage.
I actually like that ranger ammy. The godly version adds 450 attack, 650 dex and 450 strength. That’s a 1.1k+ attack boost. That’s better than most oher ammys I think. Or I don’t mind using it if no one else wants it :o
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I actually like that ranger ammy. The godly version adds 450 attack, 650 dex and 450 strength. That’s a 1.1k+ attack boost. That’s better than most oher ammys I think. Or I don’t mind using it if no one else wants it :o
Runic is better dps for most bosses if you have a high attack pool already, because elemental damage > physical damage, maybe if ranger skills were better it might be worth using.

And the bow ammy version is insanely better.

Youtube Series here

Runic is better dps for most bosses if you have a high attack pool already, because elemental damage > physical damage, maybe if ranger skills were better it might be worth using.

And the bow ammy version is insanely better.
True, but it allows for more diversity. The ammy does boost your attack by a great deal, so that frees up slots to up your elemental damage. Idk if it’s better, but at least it creates some more diversity with gear set ups.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Grats! It is pretty surprising considering how new nuada is/recent bans and what not. Gives hope to other servers tbh. Dino is still broken tho @VR._.
What do you think is broken about it?
You can’t kill a boss raged for 25 minutes and think it’s perfectly fine lol.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Grats! It is pretty surprising considering how new nuada is/recent bans and what not. Gives hope to other servers tbh. Dino is still broken tho @VR._.
With the gear we had it's fine, to beat rage you need dg sets. Beating the raid is more about coordination than gear. Beating rage needs coordination + gear.

Youtube Series here

With the gear we had it's fine, to beat rage you need dg sets. Beating the raid is more about coordination than gear. Beating rage needs coordination + gear.
The fastest it’s been killed is around 35 mins even with multiple dg sets available. Our clan gets it to 60% usually within 10 mins into the fight, once 3 orbs spawn it essentially destroys the ability to dps at a decent pace. Even with perfect communication this boss isn’t going to be killed without rage in the near future

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The fastest it’s been killed is around 35 mins even with multiple dg sets available. Our clan gets it to 60% usually within 10 mins into the fight, once 3 orbs spawn it essentially destroys the ability to dps at a decent pace. Even with perfect communication this boss isn’t going to be killed without rage in the near future
We got it down to 35 percent before rage. With just 1 dg set, i honestly think if all of our dps get dg and good gear we can kill without rage.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

We got it down to 35 percent before rage. With just 1 dg set, i honestly think if all of our dps get dg and good gear we can kill without rage.
Then props to you guys! Your server must be really focused on it then :p we usually communicate well and all during dino raids, rng just hates us though

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.