Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, if I get...

I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.
Does it count if I say I’ve already been doing that by ksing and reporting players who refuse to hand the chickens over ._.
By KSing you mean killing the chickens O.O

I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.
Does it count if I say I’ve already been doing that by ksing and reporting players who refuse to hand the chickens over ._.
Nope :cry: he means messing with his clans kills :lol:
It’s why I’m scared to level my mage on herne, cuz curry keeps offering to off group help me level... :shock:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Nope :cry: he means messing with his clans kills :lol:
It’s why I’m scared to level my mage on herne, cuz curry keeps offering to off group help me level... :shock:
This is true, it's like a clanwar. But only 1 person who happens to have full dg and t10, is our own clanmember and is encouraged to do so by many. I guess it makes playing Herne rather... interesting.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Uhm excuse me this is important....salty nubs
so true :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior