Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Event

#1
I am really glad to see events becoming more commonplace but why give us this event over one the community actually overwhelmingly voted for? (arcane event)
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: New Event

#2
Hey there,

The Arcane Annihilation event was the popular choice as the next boss spawn event, and it will be! However, the Bonus Bounties weekend event was previously scheduled before we asked players which boss they wanted to see more frequently ;).
Image

Re: New Event

#3
Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
160+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
160+ Druid

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: New Event

#4
Shivahh wrote:Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty


wow, true definition of .. ”you can’t make everyone happy” just take the dang event and get some loot
Image

Re: New Event

#5
Difinitus wrote:Hey there,

The Arcane Annihilation event was the popular choice as the next boss spawn event, and it will be! However, the Bonus Bounties weekend event was previously scheduled before we asked players which boss they wanted to see more frequently ;).



Thank you for the event,
and thank you for managing the G.O.A.T game.
BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN (METEORIC SET)(2017) quit

jonleonhart - ranger lvl 111 EPONA (2019)
Prince Lelouch - warrior lvl 55 EPONA (2019)
Blink Dagger - rogue lvl 22 EPONA (2019)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: New Event

#6
Hison wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty


wow, true definition of .. ”you can’t make everyone happy” just take the dang event and get some loot

Make chest droprates for lixs good then
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
160+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
160+ Druid

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: New Event

#7
Shivahh wrote:Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty

What? Doesn't everyone complain about the large windows and pure backlog. Now you are complaining about bossing events?
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: New Event

#8
Corrupt wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty

What? Doesn't everyone complain about the large windows and pure backlog. Now you are complaining about bossing events?


2 bossing events in a month yes unless you think thats the only way to satisfy a community
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
160+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
160+ Druid

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: New Event

#9
Shivahh wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Give us a break lol two bossing events in a month? Nty

What? Doesn't everyone complain about the large windows and pure backlog. Now you are complaining about bossing events?


2 bossing events in a month yes unless you think thats the only way to satisfy a community

How about you don't show up if you dislike the event?
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: New Event

#10
Corrupt wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
Corrupt wrote:What? Doesn't everyone complain about the large windows and pure backlog. Now you are complaining about bossing events?


2 bossing events in a month yes unless you think thats the only way to satisfy a community

How about you don't show up if you dislike the event?

Or take for granted the bounty event, ill do that instead rather than make dumb forum posts like someone :lol:
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
160+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
160+ Druid

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests