Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Pet

I just found this statement. So VR considers it abuse when players are asking to be able to sell their premium pet, like the mounts and regular pets?

Players only ask support to do this, because there is no feature in the game where they can do it themselves.

What is the main reason why for VR not to implement this? It does not generate enough revenue? It unbalances the game in some way I can not see? The demand to do so is clearly there. No wonder if people spend hundreds of real life money and over 10 of millions of in game gold to get their pet.
Please see my previous response on the same thread you have taken a screenshot of.

I just found this statement. So VR considers it abuse when players are asking to be able to sell their premium pet, like the mounts and regular pets?

Players only ask support to do this, because there is no feature in the game where they can do it themselves.

What is the main reason why for VR not to implement this? It does not generate enough revenue? It unbalances the game in some way I can not see? The demand to do so is clearly there. No wonder if people spend hundreds of real life money and over 10 of millions of in game gold to get their pet.
Please see my previous response on the same thread you have taken a screenshot of.
(Please don’t change my pet back btw) but when I asked for my dragon to be changed to magic so it matched my fash it was done within 24 hours,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

(Please don’t change my pet back btw) but when I asked for my dragon to be changed to magic so it matched my fash it was done within 24 hours,_,
UHMMMMMMM, can i do that to my dragon too, blue doesnt look good on my fashion ;-;
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.