Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apostate braces

who drops the apostate bracer?
The elemental ones are dropped by wizards southwest and northwest in the hall surrounding 195 edl boss, there’s a physical one that drops from a mob right across entrance to the 195 room
Thanks.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Probably the same spawn rate as the superior mobs. I know a dude who was super determined to get the mage greatsword that drops from a rare purple eye. Spent over 3 months farming nothing but purple eyes till it finally spawned
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Probably the same spawn rate as the superior mobs. I know a dude who was super determined to get the mage greatsword that drops from a rare purple eye. Spent over 3 months farming nothing but purple eyes till it finally spawned
I almost have every superior wep .. barely playing for a year.

Is the dev team ever planning on changing these drop rates?
The superior weapons being extremely rare is cool and all because they're not useful just weird and cool.
You made the strongest gear in the game impossible to find. Some people have spent the equivalent of a full week of 24/7 farming mindnumbingly trying to get those drops.
0-2 per server after being constantly farmed for months is just not okay, and encourages insanely bad behaviour for people's health.