Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If your could change your ingame name

jonlionhart is my favorite ign in any game that i played, like Dota 2, Perfect World, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online, RF Online, Dragon Nest, Vainglory, Mobile Legends, Order and Chaos Online 1 and 2, Toram Online, Ragnarok Eternal Love, Taichi Panda 3, Runescape, Villagers and Heroes, Clash Royal, Rules of Survival, Clash of Clans, Diablo 2, Wizardry 7 and 8, Fallout 1 and 2, The Elder Scrolls etc.

I would never change my main characters name. For my alt i change Prince Lelouch and Blinkdagger to Devil May Cry and Breath of Fire.
Honestly jonlionhart is a pretty cool name. I like it :)

jon is my nickname and lionhart is from the game i love, Final Fantasy 8. Squall Lionhart is the main character in Final Fantasy 8.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

jonlionhart is my favorite ign in any game that i played, like Dota 2, Perfect World, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online, RF Online, Dragon Nest, Vainglory, Mobile Legends, Order and Chaos Online 1 and 2, Toram Online, Ragnarok Eternal Love, Taichi Panda 3, Runescape, Villagers and Heroes, Clash Royal, Rules of Survival, Clash of Clans, Diablo 2, Wizardry 7 and 8, Fallout 1 and 2, The Elder Scrolls etc.

I would never change my main characters name. For my alt i change Prince Lelouch and Blinkdagger to Devil May Cry and Breath of Fire.
Honestly jonlionhart is a pretty cool name. I like it :)

jon is my nickname and lionhart is from the game i love, Final Fantasy 8. Squall Lionhart is the main character in Final Fantasy 8.
Cool beans
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I’d keep mine but change the spelling to to Dread.

MrDredd and I were Mr and Mrs Dread in Dreadnought team in War Dragons when we downloaded this game. And although the correct spelling of mine was available, Mr Dread wasn’t. Thinking we would delete the game after a few days I said just use Dredd and it’s annoyed me ever since!
Lol whoever took Mr Dread probably isn’t active either unfortunately.

And I’d probably shorten Mindreader to just Mind, cause that was clever at the time, but has lost some of its appeal and I’m too used to the name to change it any more than that (except that got taken by some nub already :P).

I probably wouldn’t change many of my toons’ names as most of them are pretty clever and diverse lol, but there’s probably a few spellings of change. Maybe do like @Eragon and do some funky spelling or pun.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

If we could change it to be whatever we wanted? Or are we limited to only what is available on the server - as if this were a new feature that were added.

Either way, quite honestly I would never change my main character’s name. Celtic Heroes was one of my very first multiplayer games, and I only came up with the name “Eragon123” because I was reading the Eragon series at the time and thought it sounded cool. However, because CH was such a big part of my life back in 2012-2014, I got so used to the name that I now use it (or some slight variation of it) in pretty much every single multiplayer game I play. I wouldn’t even change it to be just Eragon, since the numbers are part of the memories :)

That being said, I would change some of my alt names, since I was going through two very different phases in my life when I made the characters lol.
Zamorak1 and Zaros1 were (believe it or not) made during the time I played Runescape constantly. I would definitely change their names to something else....probably to more wordplays like my other two newest characters: SirRenitee and SirPrysing (made after I started to enjoy seeing how much you could twist the english language around, yet still have it make a little bit of sense). I’m not gonna say what I want to name them, juuuust in case VR decides to allow name changes in the future :D
SirPlus and SirReal

I don’t think I would change my current toons’ names (Angmar Reid and RagingRedhead). Ang was my first ever toon in CH... believe it or not that name isn’t from the generator. However I thought it’d be cool at the time to have a “realistic” name. Later I wished I could change it after someone kept on commenting how unimaginative it was, but now like what Eragon said it’s brought back too many memories... both good and bad. And RagingRedhead I wouldn’t change either lol. Honestly it’s my favorite name out of all the names I’ve ever thought of. Plus it makes me smile when I see it :lol: (Edit: Yes, I sometimes rage. But emphasis on sometimes ;) )
Always .-.

Petition to free up all inactive names? :D
The thing is, it’s not that easy...all those names are tied to characters that have been played for some extent of time (regardless of how long that is).

While this would be awesome for current players, it wouldn’t be fair to any old players possibly coming back to the game in the future. There are always some old players trickling back after a couple years, and they wouldn’t be happy about finding their characters with newly randomized names. Even if the characters never got past level 10, there’s still a very tiny chance they could come back.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Petition to free up all inactive names? :D
The thing is, it’s not that easy...all those names are tied to characters that have been played for some extent of time (regardless of how long that is).

While this would be awesome for current players, it wouldn’t be fair to any old players possibly coming back to the game in the future. There are always some old players trickling back after a couple years, and they wouldn’t be happy about finding their characters with newly randomized names. Even if the characters never got past level 10, there’s still a very tiny chance they could come back.
People who have been gone for 5+ years prob won't come back lol js