Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nuada free server

Nuada is now close to a free server, the clan Apex will be able to kill, roll on, and sell all drops bar godly/void from gele and all bt drops. So if you want to be able to buy or roll on endgame tier items come to Nuada and give clan Apex a try, or if you just want to buy them you can from Apex members! Gl all, rules are here, hope to see you on Nuada soon.

Rules
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Nuada free server

This is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen in ch so far! Really makes me want to play the game again and try out this system on your server.

I am just wondering how people out of apex are regarded. Are they included in rolls if they help with a raid boss?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen in ch so far! Really makes me want to play the game again and try out this system on your server.

I am just wondering how people out of apex are regarded. Are they included in rolls if they help with a raid boss?
Out of clan can buy drops from Apex members including dl/edl/all gear up to gele dark/majestic. Atm out of clan can not roll with Apex however in the future this may change for low tier bosses (no timeframe though).

Youtube Series here

We are still debating on making it open to roll for all clans or just Apex, but as its looking rn, its more close to open for all. ;)

our aim is to just make Nuada more active and a fun place to play.

We already killed our first gele today in just 12 min. xD
so i am really happy about this.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Old news. Done before. Failed and werent you against rolls chaotic? Why the change of heart all the sudden?

On old content I am not really against rolls but yes, in general I am against rolls and if it was solely up to me I would have done a dual dkp pool monthly/lifetime system.

Youtube Series here

epona works like that since forever
Epona does not track activity of the individual player to hand our certain gear pieces.
eh what
Free they said :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu