Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bought 5 lv1 dragons like a nub

Got my hands on a few eggs and I bought 5 dragon hatchlings instead of using the eggs to upgrade.

now I’m stuck with 5 baby hatchlings in my bag. How long would it take to get refunded ?
That's unfortunate...

I'm assuming you sent in a support ticket already? If support is still backed up, they may not be able to get to it until sometime (hopefully early) next week since they don't work weekends. In the mean time, you might as well start training your dragon ability!

It should be a really easy fix for Support, it's just a matter of when they get to your ticket in the lineup.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sent a ticket yesterday. Some people told me it can take 1-4 weeks to get help from support. Very saddening if it will take that long to refund my eggs
It all depends on how backed up they are, though any amount over 1.5 weeks seems extremely unusual. Perhaps those people were talking about the length of time between initial report and whenever it's fully resolved....some Support requests are more complicated than others, and require back and forth communication - which can take quite a bit of time. You should hear back from them within a few workdays.

It would be nice if there could be occasional updates of how backed up Support is - even just a quick post from Difinitus once a week saying that "The support team is currently working their way through support tickets from July 8", just so players have a general idea of when their ticket may be seen.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Got my hands on a few eggs and I bought 5 dragon hatchlings instead of using the eggs to upgrade.

now I’m stuck with 5 baby hatchlings in my bag. How long would it take to get refunded ?

When they refund you, assuming theybgive eggs dont get lvl 6 right away, instead keep 1 as lvl 1 and use to train you ability. The food is much cheaper. Wait until you have 1k ability to max your drag