Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No love for rogues?

Rogues are unbalanced. They have the best skill pool in the game, their dg gives magic dmg, their autos aren’t all that bad despite having lower weapon dmg, and bt gear gives them so much hp that they might as well simply be a better dps warrior. With well timed offhand skills they’re beyond comparison lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

1 on 1 a ranger loses at gele but a full group of rangers can outlock a full group of rogues because of the offhand diminishing returns.
id aso argue this if rogues are timing 3/3 spites. Rogue is the most unbalanced class in the game.
Enjoy losing locks.
What you seem to forget is rangers have to actually land attacks during the duration of the quiver. Rogues don't, the rondel tick damage is constant. Nevermind the fact cg rondel yields more divine damage than cg quiver to begin with due to cooldown.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

id aso argue this if rogues are timing 3/3 spites. Rogue is the most unbalanced class in the game.
Enjoy losing locks.
What you seem to forget is rangers have to actually land attacks during the duration of the quiver. Rogues don't, the rondel tick damage is constant. Nevermind the fact cg rondel yields more divine damage than cg quiver to begin with due to cooldown.
8 rogues all casting not including outside rogues that can affect it. You would be lucky to even have your rondel tick 4 times the entire fight
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Enjoy losing locks.
8 rogues all casting not including outside rogues that can affect it. You would be lucky to even have your rondel tick 4 times the entire fight
Let us know how well u do later on in game as a ranger vs rogues.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I have 2 endgame rangers 4 rogues 3 mages 2 warriors. Wbu?

Youtube Series here

Amount of toons doesnt mean much. I have endgame rogue, dps warrior, tank, rangers, mages (support/dps), druids... Dont think u can compete with my list of toons.

In a vacuum Rogues are heavily favored in a dps race over any other class. However the boss fight mechanisms in the current end game meta have provided a nice balance and allowed rangers and rogues to be competitive.

In the future I would prefer to see an increase in DPS applicable skills and abilities for non rogue classes and an equal increase in mechanic obstacles that rangers and mages have to over come.

At the moment if you do not have a newer device with really good internet connection it is almost impossible to effectively play and compete as a rogue. Whereas a ranger and mage get to stand back and have far less graphic load going on their screen and far less items they have to react to in order to survive/DPS.

The design direction of the game has seemed to forget that this is a mobile game that people play on a bus or in a car ride, or at school or at work. It is not a desktop CPU game that has a minimum requirement of a NVidia xxxx processor.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Amount of toons doesnt mean much. I have endgame rogue, dps warrior, tank, rangers, mages (support/dps), druids... Dont think u can compete with my list of toons.
You were implying I don’t know about endgame. I don’t care about how many accounts you have.

All classes need better balancing, rogues need a better offhand skill and better survivability.

Youtube Series here

You were implying I don’t know about endgame. I don’t care about how many accounts you have.

All classes need better balancing, rogues need a better offhand skill and better survivability.
No rogues dont need anything that improves their dps capabilities directly or indirectly. Their offhand is perfectly fine, even if DoTs will change there will likely be a handicap on it. Their survivability is no better than dps warriors at end-game raids, and also yield better dps results. If rogues need anything its an off kit so they have a wider support/other type of non-dps role, so rogues stop complaining when other classes get dps boost cus "why play a rogue".

If u dont know that much, and u think that rangers would outdps/outlock rogues, then sorry to break it to ya but the fact u have 5, 7 or 38 end game accounts wont mean u have the end game grasp.

I’m not saying rogues should get a DPS increase, just a rework, change the amount of damage a single rogue would get from offhand skill DoT to 50% of its max and make it burst damage. That way it’s a DPS nerf if only 2 rogues are there but a dps buff when there’s more than 3.

Youtube Series here