Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No love for rogues?

Epona has killed dino about 5 times now? Someone can correct me. We have received a grand total of 0 rogue drops. S*** RNG or does VR discriminate against us rogues? xD
Rogues have been treated pretty badly since tower came out lol, they were gods in carrow. Rangers are dominant in almost all aspects of endgame now, mages are great for bt though.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Epona has killed dino about 5 times now? Someone can correct me. We have received a grand total of 0 rogue drops. S*** RNG or does VR discriminate against us rogues? xD
Rogues have been treated pretty badly since tower came out lol, they were gods in carrow. Rangers are dominant in almost all aspects of endgame now, mages are great for bt though.
Lol any rogue that's losing kills to rangers with equal gear is sad

We don't specify drop rates based on player classes, gender, or any other player choice in the character creation :).
You sure green haired females with red eyes and small height don't get a 10% drop rate boost? Pretty sure admin confirmed that one.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

We don't specify drop rates based on player classes, gender, or any other player choice in the character creation :).
You sure green haired females with red eyes and small height don't get a 10% drop rate boost? Pretty sure admin confirmed that one.
deciding not to read back on thousands of messages made from the dev team and take a swing in the dark...

No?

Yup good luck outlocking rangers with rogues at prot or gele.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Yup good luck outlocking rangers with rogues at prot or gele.
Prot and gele are good for dg and all but they're both a lot less important now lol

Do you take into account that some classes are more popular than others?
Thus 60%-70% of each world might be rogues and rangers?