Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

Any other success? I haven't heard about anyone killed it since epona did it once.
This boss is little op...
Vr made several good weapons and good mechanism for new items. And they made immortal boss for it...
How can something be immortal if it's been confirmed to die alrdy twice? Unless you're referring to it coming back... in which case almost all bosses in this game are immortal
Since buffed it died once. Just one server killed it once. I was excited because of new update. New mechanism for items, new weapons, new boss. But i saw people tried kill it but they left it after several failed. It's too hard now and people just ignore it yet. So last update was useless.
I hope VR wanted to make new boss for people enjoy it.
But maybe they just made very hard boss because of lots of people always complaint about all boss r too easy.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

Any other success? I haven't heard about anyone killed it since epona did it once.
Vr made several good weapons and good mechanism for new items. And they made immortal boss for it...
How can something be immortal if it's been confirmed to die alrdy twice? Unless you're referring to it coming back... in which case almost all bosses in this game are immortal
Since buffed it died once. Just one server killed it once. I was excited because of new update. New mechanism for items, new weapons, new boss. But i saw people tried kill it but they left it after several failed. It's too hard now and people just ignore it yet. So last update was useless.
But maybe they just made very hard boss because of lots of people always complaint about all boss r too easy.
Twice****
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

Twice****
I see I see. I apologise. My fault.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

Twice****
I see I see. I apologise. My fault.
Hehe

I wish we brought up the barbed shot brace in beta more and got its stats changed from initial damage to increased tic damage.-. Initial is fine imo the tic sucks though
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I think people are in too much of a hurry to kill it. It's already been said that a very heavily geared raid group is necessary. Since there's not 30+ toons all wearing dg on Fingal, it may be too soon to attempt it, unless the whole server wants to cooperate and just zerg it to death - which I don't think is much fun or even much of a true accomplishment.

I also think this shows, just like with OTM, that VR has a skewed vision of each of the servers. They must think servers are churning out dg toons easier and much quicker than they actually are. Drop rates of Prot, Gele, and BT need to be increased in order for Dino to go down easier/sooner. The only thing to do is have some patience and just keep killing those bosses as much as possible in order to get enough people geared up to meet the minimum requirements for Dino.