Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Against the dominance

#71
Why do people from dom clans keep saying things like "do you want us to just stop bossing?" That's ridiculous and is not what people are saying. I was in the dom clan on my server and was in chat to see them say things like "Reset...server back up. Let's go get Aggy and Hrung because those are the bosses that ( non dom clan) can kill." Why do that? End game clans don't need those. Clan banks are overflowing with drops from those bosses. Why go after the only bosses smaller clans are able to kill?

That is what this thread is all about. It's about the dom clans making sure they dominant every single thing in the game so no other clan has a chance. It's not about asking the dom clans to just stop bossing. I, for one, thrive on competition. But when the server is so dead that there isn't even enough people willing to go up against the dom clan anymore, life in the game is just boring. Being in the dom clan is boring too. No comp, no problem killing everything whenever you want. Too boring and repetitive for me.

Stop trying to twist words and act like everyone thinks dom clans are evil and we just want you to stop playing the game. That's not true. I want you to keep at it. I just don't agree with you making sure the smaller clans get absolutely nothing. There's really no reason for that. No one is going to gear up enough from Aggy and Hrung to take down a dom clan. That's just silly. And it's silly watching you break your backs making sure you get those bosses first before anyone else can.

One more thing. Someone mentioned one of the issues with the other clans was drop selling. I don't sell drops. Drop selling is a no-no in the other clans I've been talking to. But you can't stop it from happening. And it happens in all clans, even yours. How else are Gele drops showing up on the AH when we only have one clan on the server that can kill him?

There's also a couple members from that dom clan on our server who have toons in other clans, and use those other toons to sell drops they get from big raids. It's not hard to figure out who is who if you just pay attention....just like people who use alt accounts to post on the forum here instead of their main acct. Just takes a couple min of research.

Re: Against the dominance

#72
Why do people thing Dom clans don’t need midlevel gear? And that they’re killing those bosses just to take them away from others? All clans have a large turnover of people. Dom clans doubly so as they are the default choice for many players. There are always a huge stream of new people coming through the levels.

There is always demand for top tier Aggy and even Hrung gear for midlevels. Yes, a lot of it is trash no one wants that piles up, but enough of it is still worthwhile for mid levels. And the good stuff is always in demand and the drop rates on the good stuff mean it is always in short supply.

The game is zero sum - if you get the drops, someone else must go without. And game is such that demand is always greater than the supply.

Dom clans may be locking out comp clans but that’s incidental, it’s side effect. What they’re doing is feeding their own people first and targeting bosses that are likely to be contested.

If a small clan is being starved it isn’t because of the politics of the Dom clan or alliance. It’s the economic model of CH.

Re: Against the dominance

#73
Taalia wrote:Why do people thing Dom clans don’t need midlevel gear? And that they’re killing those bosses just to take them away from others? All clans have a large turnover of people. Dom clans doubly so as they are the default choice for many players. There are always a huge stream of new people coming through the levels.

There is always demand for top tier Aggy and even Hrung gear for midlevels. Yes, a lot of it is trash no one wants that piles up, but enough of it is still worthwhile for mid levels. And the good stuff is always in demand and the drop rates on the good stuff mean it is always in short supply.

The game is zero sum - if you get the drops, someone else must go without. And game is such that demand is always greater than the supply.

Dom clans may be locking out comp clans but that’s incidental, it’s side effect. What they’re doing is feeding their own people first and targeting bosses that are likely to be contested.

If a small clan is being starved it isn’t because of the politics of the Dom clan or alliance. It’s the economic model of CH.

This^
Imagine blaming a clan of (usually) 100+ people for going after a boss that drops best caster helms (after bt helms) when that boss drops 3 drops only.... further more, ur not even guaranteed a good tier from a boss let alone a helm in the first place. Godly hrung helms are still in big demand on most servers.

Aggy is a little bit ridiculous but it still drops lure/wards gear that u cant get anywhere else (except from dino lol) so I won’t blame a clan for going after it. That’s just reason i would go after such bosses. If i never needed anything then I wouldn’t hesitate to leave lower lvl bosses to lower clans.

reality is clans will never stop killing them, and u got no one but the game itself to blame, not any clan.

Re: Against the dominance

#74
Taalia wrote:Why do people thing Dom clans don’t need midlevel gear? And that they’re killing those bosses just to take them away from others? All clans have a large turnover of people.

The only reason the dom clan on my server would need midlevel gear is for their alts. There's no one new joining our server and most people not in that clan or the other big clan on the server have either moved to a different server or quit altogether. And I know they kill bosses specifically to stop the smaller clan because they have said that more than once. Whatever, I'm tired of arguing as it obviously just keeps going in circles.

Re: Against the dominance

#76
rameyrat wrote:
Taalia wrote:Why do people thing Dom clans don’t need midlevel gear? And that they’re killing those bosses just to take them away from others? All clans have a large turnover of people.

The only reason the dom clan on my server would need midlevel gear is for their alts. There's no one new joining our server and most people not in that clan or the other big clan on the server have either moved to a different server or quit altogether. And I know they kill bosses specifically to stop the smaller clan because they have said that more than once. Whatever, I'm tired of arguing as it obviously just keeps going in circles.


Just because one dom clan or group of players is doing that does not mean all others do it for the same reason. If the dom clan really is so bad, you should have no problem gathering enough support to try to dethrone them, that would be more productive than anonymously bashing your former clan on the forums every chance you get.

Re: Against the dominance

#77
Chaotic wrote:Blame the game not the player. If hrung drop its godly helms more often we wouldn't need to kill it still after 6 years of it being in game. Aggy is probably only killed for its magic lure rings.



Blame the...
toxic community and,
lvl 200+ player with full DG set killing meteoric boss.

But...
I would never BLAME a G.O.A.T GAME.
BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN (METEORIC SET)(2017) quit

jonleonhart - ranger lvl 111 EPONA (2019)
Prince Lelouch - warrior lvl 55 EPONA (2019)
Blink Dagger - rogue lvl 22 EPONA (2019)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Against the dominance

#78
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Chaotic wrote:Blame the game not the player. If hrung drop its godly helms more often we wouldn't need to kill it still after 6 years of it being in game. Aggy is probably only killed for its magic lure rings.



Blame the...
toxic community and,
lvl 200+ player with full DG set killing meteoric boss.

But...
I would never BLAME a G.O.A.T GAME.

They need the metoric because their new account can't level to 205 and get edl straight up... another progression problem. Once again the games fault, not the players.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Against the dominance

#79
Very well then. It is what it is. Every engine stops running once its out of fuel. Funny how no names, no clans, no servers were mentioned but one clan rushed to defend themself. Yes even the guy who basically called everyone outside their dom clan to stupid to win. It only shows your true colors and proves my point. This topic is suppose to address all servers. Not everything is about your clan. Its obviously an issue otherwise someone from a totally different server wouldnt have started this topic. I just happen to have had similar experiences and have been on both sides. If I hated dom clans so much I wouldnt have joined and helped against a clan that wanted the dom clan dead. Which most of those players came FROM..... The Dom Clan!!!! I dont want the dom clan dead, and I certenly have no intention of attempting to bring one down. Never was MY goal. All I want to do is enjoy the game as do many others. They shouldnt have to be in YOUR clan to do that. If they like your rules fine. Most from what Ive seen only join because it apears to be the only option left or just quit. A few just barely eek by. Thats all they can do. I myself dont rlly give a $#&%. I survived .. Not DG gear but I do just fine. And I didnt need a Dom clan to do it. I have to fight tooth and nail for it tho and I cant say it was enjoyable either.
Image

Re: Against the dominance

#80
rameyrat wrote:Why do people from dom clans keep saying things like "do you want us to just stop bossing?" That's ridiculous and is not what people are saying. I was in the dom clan on my server and was in chat to see them say things like "Reset...server back up. Let's go get Aggy and Hrung because those are the bosses that ( non dom clan) can kill." Why do that? End game clans don't need those. Clan banks are overflowing with drops from those bosses. Why go after the only bosses smaller clans are able to kill?

That is what this thread is all about. It's about the dom clans making sure they dominant every single thing in the game so no other clan has a chance. It's not about asking the dom clans to just stop bossing. I, for one, thrive on competition. But when the server is so dead that there isn't even enough people willing to go up against the dom clan anymore, life in the game is just boring. Being in the dom clan is boring too. No comp, no problem killing everything whenever you want. Too boring and repetitive for me.

Stop trying to twist words and act like everyone thinks dom clans are evil and we just want you to stop playing the game. That's not true. I want you to keep at it. I just don't agree with you making sure the smaller clans get absolutely nothing. There's really no reason for that. No one is going to gear up enough from Aggy and Hrung to take down a dom clan. That's just silly. And it's silly watching you break your backs making sure you get those bosses first before anyone else can.

One more thing. Someone mentioned one of the issues with the other clans was drop selling. I don't sell drops. Drop selling is a no-no in the other clans I've been talking to. But you can't stop it from happening. And it happens in all clans, even yours. How else are Gele drops showing up on the AH when we only have one clan on the server that can kill him?

There's also a couple members from that dom clan on our server who have toons in other clans, and use those other toons to sell drops they get from big raids. It's not hard to figure out who is who if you just pay attention....just like people who use alt accounts to post on the forum here instead of their main acct. Just takes a couple min of research.


I think Bubs Mcface mentioned how gele drops end up in AH 99% of the time, people leave to another server, and you think those people that leave have sympathy for small clans? Yeah that's why they sell their items for 2m+ a piece.. to help themselves elsewhere.. actually farming gold for themselves off your dime, as they have little to nothing in the gear, and since those people have 0 patience they sell their gear to go get instant gratification on roll and open market server. Stop blaming the clans, since when has the game become telling people what they can and cant kill? If dom clans are so awful take your like minded friends and defeat them, it's been done before on servers with just shop gear, or.. maybe no one wants to go with you because the small clans rules, recruitment and leadership is subpar? Not all struggling clans are struggling due to being out bossed, I've seen many of times where hrung and mord are simply sitting up, how long have they been there? Why are the small clans not camping them??

And you figure allowing clans to kill hrung aggy and mord will compete with how the game is set up? It would still be an impossible task to beat years of DG and BT gear at any boss, mord hrung and aggy items are futile in comparison.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elfylolz and 22 guests