Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revenants of Arawn Down Gelebron!

Congrats to rev on locking and killing gelebron.. resurgence has also retained the ability to kill bt as well.. should be a interesting time on the server..

Already saw a insulting comment on this thread towards res clan and the people who remained.. many people stayed so they think it’s a clan worth being in.. I would ask that mods please do diligents on this thread and keep it clean from people who are clearly looking to start drama and change the subject from what rev accomplished at gelebron.. they did a great job at lock battle, no need to start drama with underhanded insults on forums :)
It’s bad
Hi

It wasn’t even a straight lock battle. Res scheduled the raid at 9 pm est and they were sneaky and came at 8:30 pm est when Res was not ready. Let’s do a proper straight lock battle with our best toons there before you poeple boast about it. By the way, we outlocked them at 4/5 proteus so far in straight lock battle.

But I do admit that it is now more exciting on Arawn with the competition.

Anyway gratz on kill. Let’s do a fair lock battle next time,

It wasn’t even a straight lock battle. Res scheduled the raid at 9 pm est and they were sneaky and came at 8:30 pm est when Res was not ready. Let’s do a proper straight lock battle with our best toons there before you poeple boast about it. By the way, we outlocked them at 4/5 proteus so far in straight lock battle.

I wouldn’t say it was unfair both sides had good lock groups (there’s was better)..

We set our raids at 9:00 pm est they came at 8:30 that’s just smart to catch us off guard..

I will get with rev leadership about having a gele fight at a certain time it’s actually a cool fun sounding idea to have both sides set a time where all best players available...

And the best team will win.. I know they are confident and tbh at gele I consider them favorites they have some bad a$$ rogues (I know I geared em) :)

But your post did make me think of a cool fun way to have a comp and it really sounds like fun.. :)

You can't be scheduling bosses when there's proper comp lmao, kill it on spawn or don't complain.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Maybe they came at 8:30 to prepare ahead of time and set groups? I mean ik for our world we usually spend anywhere between 1 hour to 3 days preparing for bosses because we’re all special._. U sound a bit salty tho :3
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Maybe they came at 8:30 to prepare ahead of time and set groups? I mean ik for our world we usually spend anywhere between 1 hour to 3 days preparing for bosses because we’re all special._. U sound a bit salty tho :3
Petition for a salt shaker emote pls
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

I’m extra salty 0.0