Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Dino raid.

Might also stop a 220 mage with 50/50 magic lure casting because they think someone else already has it on
Any mage knows to spam lure because you never know when a lure will land or when a lure will be evaded, especially on a boss with very high evasions. Unless if there’s a dedicated lure mage but even then that mage will know to overwrite any lure. There were multiple instances where there were no mlures put on either dino or the magic 5*s
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Might also stop a 220 mage with 50/50 magic lure casting because they think someone else already has it on
Any mage knows to spam lure because you never know when a lure will land or when a lure will be evaded, especially on a boss with very high evasions. Unless if there’s a dedicated lure mage but even then that mage will know to overwrite any lure. There were multiple instances where there were no mlures put on either dino or the magic 5*s
If any mage spams lure then that cancels out the full dochs drastically better one, I don't think "any mage knows to spam lure"
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

A level 5 would know that a 180 casting subpar magic lure didn’t help much more than it worsen the problem, you just added one level 220 on TP block because a Low level can gain aggro easily.. What if just bring all our 180 toons to kill dhino 220 boss, if you call that experience.
A lvl 5 wouldn’t even know what a lure is. TP block? I wasn’t in a group and was dying very frequently so i had no aggro. Not to mention I could also help with the fire 5*s since my fb/fs does decent dmg actually with my well above average gear. A lure is better than no lure. Not sure what you’re trying to show or why you even care.
Simply being anywhere near dino ( except at the entrance where bunch of 4* adds are) will count towards the tp limit. Doesn’t matter if ur in grp, or even hitting dino or not. Even if u were mostly dead, as soon as u respawn u count at one extra person and u will cause the teleportation of someone. See how terrible and punishing tp is just for simply being near the boss?

Also as others pointed out, over luring someone (or making others believe a decent lure is up) is terrible, there is a decent difference between an a lure of an average joe mage, and top tier dg lures. The scale is even bigger with 180 dl vs 220+ dg.

This guy is a joke and clearly doesn’t know what he is spamming here in forums. He got me confused, his 180 above average fs/fb makes decent damage but his first previous statement says we need to farm DG and Gele BT gears to beat Dhino boss, which is which?

I know you just wanna help the raid, but like you said, the TP feature put balance to raids to prevent zerging and do real strategy.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

The funny thing about small servers is that they choose to be dom and wonder why they struggle with dino let alone bt and gele.
Zero to do with the topic and maybe stupidest comment on the thread when Dino is a player limited boss and one of the main arguments is about teleports to the point where even Epona is limiting their numbers there.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The funny thing about small servers is that they choose to be dom and wonder why they struggle with dino let alone bt and gele.
So....how would NOT being dom help when the raid has mechanics to limit the number of people who attend?
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

You cant listen to what zkills is saying, he cant even lix to 220 and experience the live raid. How much more farm BT gele for godly void items and get DG sets, he made it sound like its too easy to farm them and be ready for a tough raid on dhino. For an open server like epona, it Will take US 10 years to gear up everybody with dg and godly items.

I know a level 5 can figure it out, but he definitely cant.

The only feature missing on this boss is the 1 minute rage wipe feature of BT,
CaNT leVeL tO eNdGamE To eXPerIeNce a bOss iN a nO lEVeL rEq aREa.

nEVeR exPerIencEd dINo iN liVE gaME. wiLL aDd tO lAg (that’s Gabee btw)

It’s no secret that it takes time to get good gear. I never said it would be easy
Lol.
Level 220 mages have higher level lures and better lures. U luring the add would only make some mages believe there’s already a max lure on it so they wouldn’t lure. No one “spams lure” lol. The boss requires level 220+ toons with above average gear, even defi stated that so u can’t justify that your helping a lot at attempts. It’s one thing to go to an attempt and do a couple things here and there and it’s another thing to actually experience the full raid, wipe, try again multiple times, etc.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Also @zkills why is it that every dino thread we make stating the obvious glitches bugs/ fixes that need to be made u come and argue with everyone :lol: the boss is balanced to a point but there’s still many aspects of it that are quite literally broken and there’s no denying that. Please just stop derailing productive threads where people who actually spend hours and resources attempting dino come to state what needs to be fixed.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

This guy is a joke and clearly doesn’t know what he is spamming here in forums. He got me confused, his 180 above average fs/fb makes decent damage but his first previous statement says we need to farm DG and Gele BT gears to beat Dhino boss, which is which?
Oy vey you’re a slow to understand person. Yes I said the boss requires well above average gear, but how my toon is set up is completely irrelevant to that because I was just there casting lure, nothing more. I never said once that I made a big difference on the raid, just enough so that I could consider myself to be helping. Idk why you’re such an angry person towards me but I’m assuming it’s because I made you pay like 7m for the Mordy fb brace during that bidding war. Sorry not sorry
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge