Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Dino raid.

If you want the good loot dino has then keep farming bt, gele and prot, build up those godly’s/imperials and DG sets, build up your clan, learn the raid as much as possible, and then kill the thing. VR isn’t going to make the raid any different and that’s clear, it’s perfectly done (apart from potential bugs of course) for clans/servers who have many players who’re at the top or near top of previous content. Havoc and Epona don’t simply kill it just because they have numbers, they kill it because they have loads of well geared players that help make it possible. The teleporting is a great mechanic that counters zerging, without it clans could easily zerg the boss.

I get everyone is used to having things handed to them and I personally think dino is a good change to that and I hope VR makes raids just as difficult in the future, and hopefully fix Bt so it’s close to that difficultly. Yea it’s understandable that people get frustrated when they fail over and over and over again at something, but that’s all apart of the experience. Don’t go straight to calling for nerfs like what happened with BT, it ruined the raid imo... and I suggest you play Dark Souls 3, it’ll really train you to handle failure lmao (still haven’t killed the nameless king on NG+ 3 after 50+ attempts). And yes I have been apart of dino attempts (more difficult version of dino actually lol. Think about the orbs on meth) and I still had loads of fun with the raid even though we laughably failed each time.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If you want the good loot dino has then keep farming bt, gele and prot, build up those godly’s/imperials and DG sets, build up your clan, learn the raid as much as possible, and then kill the thing. VR isn’t going to make the raid any different and that’s clear, it’s perfectly done (apart from potential bugs of course) for clans/servers who have many players who’re at the top or near top of previous content. Havoc and Epona don’t simply kill it just because they have numbers, they kill it because they have loads of well geared players that help make it possible. The teleporting is a great mechanic that counters zerging, without it clans could easily zerg the boss.

I get everyone is used to having things handed to them and I personally think dino is a good change to that and I hope VR makes raids just as difficult in the future, and hopefully fix Bt so it’s close to that difficultly. Yea it’s understandable that people get frustrated when they fail over and over and over again at something, but that’s all apart of the experience. Don’t go straight to calling for nerfs like what happened with BT, it ruined the raid imo... and I suggest you play Dark Souls 3, it’ll really train you to handle failure lmao (still haven’t killed the nameless king on NG+ 3 after 50+ attempts). And yes I have been apart of dino attempts (more difficult version of dino actually lol. Think about the orbs on meth) and I still had loads of fun with the raid even though we laughably failed each time.
The raid is far from perfect there are many issues surrounding it. For instance the orbs don't always appear, tp is broken.. You're reading this wrong the boss isn't too difficult it's mechanics are broken it was rushed content and that clearly shows.. Years of chaos mobs and suddenly a divine boss without even as much as a ring slot item for Chaos damage...

The overreliance on divine damage has to go since it has limited balance ever since it was introduced. It is nice to see the game slowly remove itself from that burden. This raid was a great step forwards there are just a few issues preventing it from being a complete success, besides the bugs ofcourse, namely, no level restriction for the zone and punishment for large clans.

The raid is far from perfect there are many issues surrounding it. For instance the orbs don't always appear, tp is broken.. You're reading this wrong the boss isn't too difficult it's mechanics are broken it was rushed content and that clearly shows.. Years of chaos mobs and suddenly a divine boss without even as much as a ring slot item for Chaos damage...
Of course, which is why I said “apart from potential bugs”. The switch to divine is cool and I’ve always wanted something other than chaos, and using my lore suggestion (it’s how I look at the boss atleast) it makes sense. Only problem is that there’s no offhands aside from shop that really work well against her which is an obvious flaw. One great thing about it is that it moves players away from EDL weps and gives any tier gele wep more purpose. Maybe there’ll be divine gear in the future but I agree that this boss was rushed (and poorly tested) and should have been included in a full blown expansion... not just a small content update.

Take away the bugs and you have a very solid raid imo

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

If tp is removed people won’t just zerg the boss. Dino can spawn up to 3 orbs. Insert 50 ppl into the raid with negative energy making u heal stuff for x3 ur dmg, and one skill can almost fully heal the 5* add, the same add that can nuke the entire raid if it was in a wrong spot and reset dino. U should be able to see where this is going. The orbs should be the counter to zerging, something that is (apart from bugs) is balanced and reasonable, not a lazy mechanic such as tp where u literally cannot prevent it (which is funny cuz Difinitus told us to learn dino mechanics and try to prevent it lol) and it basically renders u useless for ~2 mins, why? Simply because u were at the raid lol (unless u die, but getting cursed to counter a mechanic is the single most stupid counter ever)

Tp is by far the worse mechanic ever introduced in this game, so bad Epona had to prevent people attending dino and only limiting it to 30, pre detriment top geared ppl (or so i heard)

If tp is removed people won’t just zerg the boss. Dino can spawn up to 3 orbs. Insert 50 ppl into the raid with negative energy making u heal stuff for x3 ur dmg, and one skill can almost fully heal the 5* add, the same add that can nuke the entire raid if it was in a wrong spot and reset dino. U should be able to see where this is going. The orbs should be the counter to zerging, something that is (apart from bugs) is balanced and reasonable, not a lazy mechanic such as tp where u literally cannot prevent it (which is funny cuz Difinitus told us to learn dino mechanics and try to prevent it lol) and it basically renders u useless for ~2 mins, why? Simply because u were at the raid lol (unless u die, but getting cursed to counter a mechanic is the single most stupid counter ever)

Tp is by far the worse mechanic ever introduced in this game, so bad Epona had to prevent people attending dino and only limiting it to 30, pre detriment top geared ppl (or so i heard)
You cant listen to what zkills is saying, he cant even lix to 220 and experience the live raid. How much more farm BT gele for godly void items and get DG sets, he made it sound like its too easy to farm them and be ready for a tough raid on dhino. For an open server like epona, it Will take US 10 years to gear up everybody with dg and godly items.

I know a level 5 can figure it out, but he definitely cant.

The only feature missing on this boss is the 1 minute rage wipe feature of BT,
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

You cant listen to what zkills is saying, he cant even lix to 220 and experience the live raid. How much more farm BT gele for godly void items and get DG sets, he made it sound like its too easy to farm them and be ready for a tough raid on dhino. For an open server like epona, it Will take US 10 years to gear up everybody with dg and godly items.

I know a level 5 can figure it out, but he definitely cant.

The only feature missing on this boss is the 1 minute rage wipe feature of BT,
CaNT leVeL tO eNdGamE To eXPerIeNce a bOss iN a nO lEVeL rEq aREa.

nEVeR exPerIencEd dINo iN liVE gaME. wiLL aDd tO lAg (that’s Gabee btw)

It’s no secret that it takes time to get good gear. I never said it would be easy

A level 5 would know that a 180 casting subpar magic lure didn’t help much more than it worsen the problem, you just added one level 220 on TP block because a Low level can gain aggro easily.. What if just bring all our 180 toons to kill dhino 220 boss, if you call that experience.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

A level 5 would know that a 180 casting subpar magic lure didn’t help much more than it worsen the problem, you just added one level 220 on TP block because a Low level can gain aggro easily.. What if just bring all our 180 toons to kill dhino 220 boss, if you call that experience.
A lvl 5 wouldn’t even know what a lure is. TP block? I wasn’t in a group and was dying very frequently so i had no aggro. Not to mention I could also help with the fire 5*s since my fb/fs does decent dmg actually with my well above average gear. A lure is better than no lure. Not sure what you’re trying to show or why you even care.