Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele Lock Battle Crap pls all respond

We do not grief. As to insults a certain member of your clan (and an ex member and general of our clan who's name has been mentioned previously on this thread) is always bad mouthing us. I dont want to to this to fall into a clan bashing thread but as bitey mentioned earlier locking a boss until we get full numbers is a legitimate tactic. So please just man up and get better at locking. We do enjoy some competition, it keeps us sharp and wanting to improve.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

We do not grief. As to insults a certain member of your clan (and an ex member and general of our clan who's name has been mentioned previously on this thread) is always bad mouthing us. I dont want to to this to fall into a clan bashing thread but as bitey mentioned earlier locking a boss until we get full numbers is a legitimate tactic. So please just man up and get better at locking. We do enjoy some competition, it keeps us sharp and wanting to improve.
It's also a underhanded tactic, that causes the other clan to fail and for your clan to kill the boss at their leisure 30 mins to a hour to 6 hours later. How long are you waiting to get full numbers? Another server has decreed it as griefing, and many on donn do too. You as a general in the dominate clan on donn have stated it acceptable behavior, and your clan participates in it. If one form of griefing is acceptable then might as well make it all acceptable. Same with insults. I make full use of the block button, but if you are a general and allow your clan to sling insults back then you are condoning the behavior and Donn will continue as it always has, let the griefing and insults resume

What another says is griefing is what they have decided for that server and doesn't necessarily apply to all server ( in the same way that drop distribution doesn't either), it may or may not apply to ours. Iirc you used to be a member of concordiia and were geared well. As I said we enjoy competition and it's good you are getting stronger. But dont expect us just to roll over and not try to protect our status as dom clan.

Boss battles are 8v8.

Complaining about the other team having better gear or wat not is like complaining how premier league football teams have better facility than league 2 teams.

Today we outlock you, day after you outlock us.

Question is would you leave if we was there first?
Because everyone has the capacity to camp bosses.

Maybe for you the devs should just change the games system.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

What another says is griefing is what they have decided for that server and doesn't necessarily apply to all server ( in the same way that drop distribution doesn't either), it may or may not apply to ours. Iirc you used to be a member of concordiia and were geared well. As I said we enjoy competition and it's good you are getting stronger. But dont expect us just to roll over and not try to protect our status as dom clan.
This was my whole point in the first place, to discuss if outlocking for the sake of outlocking with no intent or the ability to kill, is griefing or not. But your clan seems intent on derailing this until its locked again

This was my whole point in the first place, to discuss if outlocking for the sake of outlocking with no intent or the ability to kill, is griefing or not. But your clan seems intent on derailing this until its locked again
Ofc the people there had the intent to kill.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Again you guys always get it wrong, all servers are seperate with seperate economy and seperate views, outlocking can never be called griefing.

At snori when two rangers bolas and lock the boss, do they have the ability to kill? Do you not wait for your teammates to come around?
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

And it appears that the general consensus that it isnt considered grieving. From my discord calls this morning it was only 30 minutes from call to kill. If it had been 6hrs then maybe but it wasnt unless you have some evidence otherwise.

Cant have 50 people in a lock group, so the 8 vs 50 comment in the screenshot was kinda dumb, its lock group vs lock group. Those tanks and druids aren't gonna help much in locking. And here one lock group has gele weapons, dg armor, and bt jewels, so that's a hefty advantage. Also I view any attempt at disrupting another clan fighting a boss, and causing them to waste lixes and time, when you dont have the people there to kill the boss yourself present, that's griefing. It's a lock battle to get lock and kill the boss, you just outlock us to show you can and waste our time. Here is a screenshot of scar asking about it too. Not sure if it was happening to him and he wanted to ban people or if he was asking to see how far he can push it without getting banned himself. Either way he knows the truth of that clans actions.
I just have a question about griefing... aka destroying someones lixes when they try to exp or try to make a bossraid harder or even make them fail..

So this WAS a huge problem in donn .. and was reported constantly.. but noone did anything..
... now my question is.. have you started to bann for "griefing" now?
And what is messured as griefing?
(Dont know if I have posted in the right section)
Your own chieftain considers making a boss raid fail to be griefing. And by your continuing to do it justifies any griefing on the server. Lead by example

Here’s what I think. Yea it’s wrong to abuse the lock mechanic in that way, and I believe that a group of 8 shouldn’t be able to prevent an entire clan from attempting the boss. However, it’s really not griefing and is fair game as that’s what the mechanic is. Instead of complaining about who’s right and who’s wrong we should really be trying to come up with ways to improve the lock mechanic because it’s always been seriously flawed.

I was thinking adding a way to combine multiple different groups so that everyone’s dps gets accounted for. So you’ll have your group of 8, and then you’ll also be connected with group 2, 3, 4, etc... everyone will be able to receive AoE buffs/heals, but you will only be able to heal/buff your own group members with single target buffs/heals. With this it’ll be a lot harder to prevent an entire clan from attempting the boss. Having lock rely on 8 players is ridiculous.

Just a thought
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge