Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Let's be realistic

@xXzeemXx
I mean you weren’t even arguing... you were basically saying “we all have opinions guys so let’s respect everyone’s opinions”. That’s great, have opinions on which works best for this game, just don’t come onto the forums saying that “the game is dying” or “it’s going no where”, because its clearly a problem with your server, not the game... when you say “the game is dying” then you’re getting everyone involved.
Of course people have their preferences in servers, but if you’re on a dom/comp server complaining about how the game is dying, stop yourself and come to Epona and quit the whining. Follow Epona’s foot steps if that’s what you’re concerned about. Taranis did so they’re doing much better from what I hear. The game isn’t dying, your server is dying.
You must have missed that part
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Ah yes, the perennial game is dying tomorrow post that becomes a zkills member measuring contest.

To the OP, if you want to restart, restart. Play how you want to play. If the game disappears tomorrow or not for a decade, who cares? Have fun while it’s here. And if you’re interested in Rosmerta, toss me a pm.
Last edited by Xanadu on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Ah yes, the perennial game is dying tomorrow post that becomes a zkills member measuring contest.
*crim left the game*
Lol nice edit. I’m competing against myself so I guess I win by default. Yay me

I have a feeling that the game isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. People are still buying chests in large amounts on servers like Epona constantly. People are still clearly willing to invest despite all the negativity. The game still has a lot of potential to be something much larger, possibly one of the best mobile MMORPGs after a few more expansions if VR gets it right. OaC is still the best imo (during its glory days atleast) and this game has been nominated for rewards before. VR just needs to knock it out of the park with the next expansion and beyond

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

*crim left the game*
Lol nice edit. I’m competing against myself so I guess I win by default. Yay me

I have a feeling that the game isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. People are still buying chests in large amounts on servers like Epona constantly. People are still clearly willing to invest despite all the negativity. The game still has a lot of potential to be something much larger, possibly one of the best mobile MMORPGs after a few more expansions if VR gets it right. OaC is still the best imo (during its glory days atleast) and this game has been nominated for rewards before. VR just needs to knock it out of the park with the next expansion and beyond

Not sure if the game is dieing or not. Defintely on some servers people r buying less chests. Maybe on others, they r seeing more plat buyers. Saying servers like Epona doesn't really mean much since other servers don't see the same level of growth (maybe tiranus? Idk). Also keep in mind that a lot of the growth on Epona is from people trasnfering over so it may not even really be growth for the game. As for awards, u can't ride on your laurels (not even one, since just a nom) for 6 years in an ever changing industry.

Id say for a mobile game, they’re doing just fine lol
Don’t forget, that’s just the iOS rating for May 2019.

Add the Google Play figures as well...
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I believe it’s here for the long run
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I’m guessing VR takes in around 800k-900k USD a year (or projected to take in), possibly higher, which isn’t bad at all for a mobile game. Looking at what OTM generated in past years it definitely shows that they’ve only been increasing their revenue which also shows that there’s still a strong player base who are still willing to invest. The player base has no doubt grown over the years. The game has been out for 8 years (happy late bday Celtic heroes, sad that everyone forgot lol), and still generates a lot of money, so I don’t see Celtic Heroes shutting down anytime soon (would be a very stupid decision to do so anyways, the game can only get better and attract more players if VR can get the next expansions right).

If VR had stocks I would invest lol. With Celtic Heroes being a unique 100% open world western styled MMORPG with amazing graphics for a mobile game, there’s a ton of potential. Only thing holding it back is the lack of content (seasonal events really slowed down OTM)... it’s a gold mine waiting to be unlocked with quality expansions