Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#141
Chaotic wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Chaotic wrote:The game has been way better seen VR came into the picture, OTM since carrow update have been killing the game with dumb seasonal events of recycled gear and loot.

VR is way more responsive and attentive when it comes to tickets and assisting players, I hope server transfers become a reality under VR.

I disagree. OTM had proper support team, proper art team, and lets admit it every single update and seasonal event in the game has been better than dino update. Right? Right? Lets just admit it that this update sucks and VR is so lazy they cant even properly re-texture the glitched floor in summoning.

We haven't seen a proper VR update yet. But when it comes to helping the community and players do things VR is way better.

This dino update is what u would call “proper update”. Thats what they have been working on and thats what beta was for.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#142
I know but it wasn't a new area or lore or zone, if VR makes a mess of that then I will be disappointed, it is too early to tell atm.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#143
Chaotic wrote:I know but it wasn't a new area or lore or zone, if VR makes a mess of that then I will be disappointed, it is too early to tell atm.

Thats what I mean tho. Its an update worth of like 1 year of work + beta (that was cut too early), and it doesnt have anything. At all. A boss thats a re-textured dragon, adds re-textured, gear re-textures (and stats are mostly copies of older items) while the loot lacks balance as well (shadowstrike brace) and the divine aura has no foundation laid for it. This is the "serious update" that is a mess that ppl are waiting for. The fact ppl dont see it as "proper update" just goes to show how lacking it is.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#144
Criminal wrote:
Chaotic wrote:I know but it wasn't a new area or lore or zone, if VR makes a mess of that then I will be disappointed, it is too early to tell atm.

Thats what I mean tho. Its an update worth of like 1 year of work + beta (that was cut too early), and it doesnt have anything. At all. A boss thats a re-textured dragon, adds re-textured, gear re-textures (and stats are mostly copies of older items) while the loot lacks balance as well (shadowstrike brace) and the divine aura has no foundation laid for it. This is the "serious update" that is a mess that ppl are waiting for. The fact ppl dont see it as "proper update" just goes to show how lacking it is.

People do see it as a proper update (global tavern was introduced as well), just not an expansion. A new raid is a new raid, and from my experience with the raid its a lot of fun even though it’s extremely challenging and punishing. Only change is that it needs to drop 1 more item.

You’re probably so salty over this raid because belenus will never be able to kill for a long time lol
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#145
I think the update was cool, but yeah as Zkills said, wasn’t an expansion.

I’ll reserve judgement on VR till I see next update, what I want to see is more horizontal content, no vertical, more skilling, less bossing.

More instancing less huge world bosses.

OTM provided none of that, just kept raising the level cap and recycling content.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#146
Zkills wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Chaotic wrote:I know but it wasn't a new area or lore or zone, if VR makes a mess of that then I will be disappointed, it is too early to tell atm.

Thats what I mean tho. Its an update worth of like 1 year of work + beta (that was cut too early), and it doesnt have anything. At all. A boss thats a re-textured dragon, adds re-textured, gear re-textures (and stats are mostly copies of older items) while the loot lacks balance as well (shadowstrike brace) and the divine aura has no foundation laid for it. This is the "serious update" that is a mess that ppl are waiting for. The fact ppl dont see it as "proper update" just goes to show how lacking it is.

People do see it as a proper update (global tavern was introduced as well), just not an expansion. A new raid is a new raid, and from my experience with the raid its a lot of fun even though it’s extremely challenging and punishing. Only change is that it needs to drop 1 more item.

You’re probably so salty over this raid because belenus will never be able to kill for a long time lol

Well thats just rude and unrelated.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#147
Furyion wrote:
Criminal wrote:Ppl xfer to epona not necessarily due to the system but the fact the devs are hardcore pushing this game to be zero clans everyone cooperates tralalalalala happy ever after, because the game loses far more endgame players than it gains and most servers wont change it to co-op just cus thats what devs want us to do, instead they'll just quit until the game dies and then whose loss is it really. Its the game thats dying not the system, as the clan based systems exist longer than CH can dream to exist, and this small company mobile mmorpg that really in the aspect of mmorpg vs mmorpg isnt amazing will not determine the success of the system.

The reasons clans here struggle more is the increasing need of toons per raid (going from like 20-25 to 30 to 35-40 to BT taking 40-50 at start and now dino only being killed with 50+) vs the fact the game only loses more and more players and lets face it the devs are as clueless as it gets as of what to do about the game.

It really depends on the world. The system is what hurt lugh, we were far better off as a dicing world, but lost about half of our population because people couldn't understand the concept of sharing, and they couldn't look beyond the items at the resulting damage it would cause the world. Can lugh kill bloodthorn? Yes. Does anyone want to xfer to lugh? Not really. It's just another generic dom clan world now, with a mediocre population.

Having a boss that was too tough to kill almost got the two main clans to work together(back with bloodthorn), so I see the concept. Clans really do hurt the world. If people could put aside their differences, we wouldn't have problems. At least on lugh with the two clan fight, most people from opposing clans didn't hate each other(aside from maybe the higher ups who caused the conflicts), they just had to compete out of necessity. If they didn't follow orders they didn't get gear, and they were too scared to speak up for themselves for fear of banishment.


I’m glad you’re such an expert on Pegasus and their relations with other clans. God knows how you learn such info sitting in castle putting overpriced tat into the auction house.

In your opinion it was better as a dicing server presumably because you could line your pixel pockets with more pixel gold. Sharing. Indeed. I’ve never seen you exhibit any interest in anything on Lugh except pushing up prices. If you want to help the poor little new guys how about lowering your prices? We are fine in Peg, our xps are 2.5k. Pet tokens 30k etc. Yet you see fit to monopolise all the stuff that small clans need to buy just so you can rip them off. So don’t act like you care about them.

Pegasus is doing just fine. And despite your so-called expertise, we have a bunch of transfers. Hell we even managed to send some idiots the other way to other servers. Win win.

There is a dicing cooperative on lugh. They win some snors and Srengs as well as some legacies. Perhaps you could help them out, sell off some of your loot and lix cheap, level up past 190, get good and camp with them. I’m sure you won’t though. You’d rather just criticise us and what we do despite us being a growing clan just having fun and killing bosses.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 203 Ranger

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Re: Clan Owned Gear

#148
You have all been warned multiple times now.

The forum isn’t the place to have your arguments.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests