Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Celtic Heroes Footage, Hey Smellyunder there you are!

https://youtu.be/hREQ9R7UBJk

I was looking through my old YouTube videos and came across this specific video, breaks my heart hearing that song and remembering the good old days. The nostalgia just takes over. Will forever miss those great days from before. Although you and I weren’t always the best of friends Smelly it’s cool to know you’re still active, there you are at 1:40 back in 2011, crazy to think it’s been 8 years! Cheers to all Arawnians.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Old Celtic Heroes Footage, Hey Smellyunder there you are!

Damn, the nostalgia is insane. Do you by any chance have any footage of the old castle with the sled vendor?. The picture of the vendor is in my mind but i cant quite get the old castles image from 2011.
It was basically a big square. Lord McLir was on a wooden platform to the right (as you walked in from the entrance), sled vendor (Yule father on a sled being pulled by boars) to the left up against some buildings, and I think a majority of the vendors were around Lord McLir... that’s all I can remember without looking at a screenshot.

But yea the nostalgia is crazy. I remember the Yule 2011 event well. Snowmen mobs behind highshore, beast tamers and direhounds around the old old starting zone (lighthouse was in the middle), and of course the blue lvl 2 faeries. My first boss that I ever killed in Celtic Heroes was the lvl 2 5* blue faerie lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I have a few old pictures from back then.

*edit* just realized this thread is in Arawn's subforum, these pictures are from Sulis. At least it gives you an idea of what the castle looked like :)

Ah yes, golden growth charm + growth potion. Fun times were had!

I forgot how awesome and pro-gamer style my build was back then as well...also came across this positively ancient video from the absolute first version of Celtic Heroes (literally a couple days after it first came out), if anyone wants to give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOVi2WXeEXg.

I used to have a lot more pictures of the early days, but due to not having enough storage space, I ended up going through and deleting most of them as the years went on....unfortunately. The game has come a long ways since then.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

*edit* just realized this thread is in Arawn's subforum, these pictures are from Sulis. At least it gives you an idea of what the castle looked like :)

I forgot how awesome and pro-gamer style my build was back then as well...also came across this positively ancient video from the absolute first version of Celtic Heroes (literally a couple days after it first came out), if anyone wants to give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOVi2WXeEXg.

I used to have a lot more pictures of the early days, but due to not having enough storage space, I ended up going through and deleting most of them as the years went on....unfortunately. The game has come a long ways since then.
That’s castle 2.0. Castle 1.0 is what he’s talking about lol. A majority I’m sure remember castle 2.0 thoroughly

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Wow, that’s so neat... wish I was playing in 2011, lol. The music when out of combat is beautiful.
The music is still in the game, tucked away in the tavern :) there’s I think 2 or 3 different soundtracks in the tavern, the one in the video being one of them

Wow, that’s so neat... wish I was playing in 2011, lol. The music when out of combat is beautiful.
The music is still in the game, tucked away in the tavern :) there’s I think 2 or 3 different soundtracks in the tavern, the one in the video being one of them
Good to know! Thank you! I guess I never paid much attention to Tavern’s music.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Didn't realise how far ch has come since it launched. It looked like a really bad oil painting.