Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Auction House

The balance between number of people you compete with on a server and the benefit you get from having a large player base is important, as soon as you open the economies of active servers to inactive servers then you end up with people who will be net gainers and those who are net losers. People don't play this game to support other servers nor should they have to.

This does feel like a bunch of people who want to move servers trying to find an alternative, which I can totally sympathise with having spent like a year making a new toon but I don't think that destroying all the unique economies that have been built is a good way to do that. I like the idea of the cross server gold thing though, people already do it so shouldn't break too much.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Huge -1. Would ruin the prices of all my collectibles.
Would it though? It would open a whole new market with different appetites for different rares, a white lugh only worth 10-20m could go for 30 in Nuada where white lughs don’t exist (as an example).
Yes it would due to higher quantity from other servers coming in, for example I have 1 of 2 spooky white hunter sets in Arawn, i bought for 80m. Spooky white hunter goes for 50m on X server, Arawn player buys, my value instantly goes down. Same thing with my dark flame set, and all my Connacht sets etc.
Avid Merchanteer
Dawn Leader, Ex Resurgence Leader
Torne: 222 Rogue
Gloku: 220 Warrior
Vegito: ranger that will make you cry mama
Elderr: fire mage

People saying big traders opposing global auction house . Traders who opposing global auction and server to server trade is lying . They already xfering people in other server without global auction. Main thing of opposing global auction is profit . In my thinking main problem is if global auction launched real trader can capture all server . For example if I am a trader and I control a server economy that have 500 m then I can try to control 5000 m .at this time big traders already xfring in other server . They converting Thier gold in other items or chest and starting same pattern in other server also . Real traders already running or doing same thing . You guys just giving them more time to learn and make new strategy to make profit if global auction launch. I also need to make best preparation for this thing . Without global auction or with global auction because most of people interested in this .

Would it though? It would open a whole new market with different appetites for different rares, a white lugh only worth 10-20m could go for 30 in Nuada where white lughs don’t exist (as an example).
A white lugh can only touch 30 m if gold is fake or nuada sold huge items in global auction and flood gold in server . Both things is impossible because fake gold is illegal and crew dkp pkp system don't release any legacy or big armour drops in market and nuada don't have big rare fashion because it's new server . If this is just imagination then you can imagine 300000 m it's not a problem . But truth is if someone put white lugh in 30 m gold then you need to gave gold . Gold is limited in all server . Before this fake gold flood I calculated only 200 to 250 m maximum gold in nuada. If all fake gold removed from nuada then I can show you results of this calculation.

A white lugh can only touch 30 m if gold is fake or nuada sold huge items in global auction and flood gold in server . Both things is impossible because fake gold is illegal and crew dkp pkp system don't release any legacy or big armour drops in market and nuada don't have big rare fashion because it's new server . If this is just imagination then you can imagine 300000 m it's not a problem . But truth is if someone put white lugh in 30 m gold then you need to gave gold . Gold is limited in all server . Before this fake gold flood I calculated only 200 to 250 m maximum gold in nuada. If all fake gold removed from nuada then I can show you results of this calculation.
Well yes the gold would even out so places like Nuada would have an increase in prices and some other servers would see a decrease.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Well yes the gold would even out so places like Nuada would have an increase in prices and some other servers would see a decrease.
An increase in hastes from 6k? No thanks
Hi

If you saying this about me then you need to see I am non platinum player and this double platinum I see 0 haste in open market . Why don't you guys open this server so more platinum players come in nuada and price is going down. In my calculation haste is going to sell in 12 k each because crew killing boss with low dps so they forcing people to use haste . Increase dps or increase platinum players Choice is your .

If you saying this about me then you need to see I am non platinum player and this double platinum I see 0 haste in open market . Why don't you guys open this server so more platinum players come in nuada and price is going down. In my calculation haste is going to sell in 12 k each because crew killing boss with low dps so they forcing people to use haste . Increase dps or increase platinum players Choice is your .
Lol bro ily I’m king
Hi