Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wich pet for best damage output?

With the new seedling pet out. I'm wondering wich is better for damage output (talking about my own dps not the people I can buff with skill). I'm a rogue and atm I have a tier 6 dragon. I know the skill from the seedling doesn't boost ur own damage so only the stats matter if ur talking dam output (240 str 240 dex 100 dam) is this enough to beat dragon?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Wich pet for best damage output?

I think the Dragon pet is still the best pet dps-wise. It adds a good amount of stat points and has a good damage skill. I haven't seen a lv 6 Seedling pet yet, so I can't talk about the effects of it, someone else can probably tell you more.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

With the new seedling pet out. I'm wondering wich is better for damage output (talking about my own dps not the people I can buff with skill). I'm a rogue and atm I have a tier 6 dragon. I know the skill from the seedling doesn't boost ur own damage so only the stats matter if ur talking dam output (240 str 240 dex 100 dam) is this enough to beat dragon?
Basically to calculate the difference it's like (roughly)
If you don't need the vit from drag:
120 str 100 damage every auto, so like 60 damage from str and 100 from elemental, or 160 damage per hit before resists vs 2200 + 3 ticks of 130 unless you're overlapped, so 2200-2690 damage.
Without misses and just autoing you'll auto 13 times in 15 seconds, so you'll do 13 times the 160 damage which is 2080 damage.

If you include misses and resists, drag pulls away further, just doing misses it's like, you'll hit 10 times not 13 so you only get 1600 damage vs the 2200-2690 because drag skill never misses.

Basically if you want your raid to kill the boss faster, go with seedling because the aoe skill is great for Mass dps on a boss (but be careful that your clanmembers are nearby and not your rival clans) but if you want individual dps stick with dragon
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Would a Phoenix or a seedling be better for overall dps?
They really work off of each other very well but phoenix will make the most overall impact at a raid if your clan can time the skill well with each other, especially the elemental ones

I'd like casters to run phoenix, melee dps to run seedlings or dragons, with more on dragons, and maybe one or two dps/offtank wars to run the physical phoenix
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis