Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event chests

Where's my efflorescent barding at?

Omg yess .. they have been neglecting barding lately.-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Its not the content as much as it is the awful rates. The worst content has overwhelmingly higher rates than the rest, that it just becomes an overflow of one item. If dragon eggs had an overflow, ppl would want phoenix eggs to drop more, as good as dragon eggs are. We just need VR to hold on the good stuff less tightly, its a game, bunch of pixels, doesnt hurt u if u give ur players a little bit more.

@Zkills, grats on ur gf.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I’m happy with chests.

I like the Aeon being restricted to season. Sucks that highlander even exists, but it is what it is.

Mount tokens got a bump.

Mounts got a bump as needed. (Rip any style boar mount prices)

Fashion tokens as crappy as ever, but not worse.

Would like to have seen the particle effect bardings.

Eggs and Seedlings seem to be a good rate.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Pretty much agree with all of what was said, particularly about Fash tokens and barding

However what did you guys do to the alt book drops? I got 0 when I opened chests when they first came out (around 360 chest) and 7 from 560 this time around.

When you get more useless instruments than something as essential as alt books, there’s something wrong. Maybe I’m horribly unlucky idk? But at one point I had 96 alt books and now I have 7. Our mages eat them like candy.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Just add the aeon fash into the shop and charge like 100 top black tokens for 1 aeon top etc
Excellent idea! Would solve 2 problems at once. Desired fashion at the fashion vendors and all those currently useless fashion tokens in banks and chests would become desirable overnight. Best part is, the only thing required on VR's part would be to add aeon fashion to the vendors. Won't help if they don't add the types of fashion people like most though.

Just add the aeon fash into the shop and charge like 100 top black tokens for 1 aeon top etc
Excellent idea! Would solve 2 problems at once. Desired fashion at the fashion vendors and all those currently useless fashion tokens in banks and chests would become desirable overnight. Best part is, the only thing required on VR's part would be to add aeon fashion to the vendors. Won't help if they don't add the types of fashion people like most though.

Number of seasons ago = Number of tokens per piece
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

The chests have been so much better than they used to be. Yes, the fash in these chests sucks but at least that means all the good ones are still to come!

I do agree that effect bardings should make more of an appearance because they are amazing.

Also @VR on a side note, the most popular fash sets are generally the pretty normal looking ones. Maybe you could go for something slightly less ostentatious next time :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

However what did you guys do to the alt book drops? I got 0 when I opened chests when they first came out (around 360 chest) and 7 from 560 this time around.

When you get more useless instruments than something as essential as alt books, there’s something wrong. Maybe I’m horribly unlucky idk? But at one point I had 96 alt books and now I have 7. Our mages eat them like candy.
You do realize that you can buy 5 alt books for the price of one chest, right?

There's more in the plat store than just chests lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Chests had more mount and pet tokens which was nice.

However
-new fashion like the jester fashion is not nice. You need new designers.
- why still giving tokens when there is no new vendor fashion?
- rate of non-hp lixes was on the low side.

The mounts are a good idea but would be nice to give info on which are the rarest mounts .