Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DINO 2.0 DEAD ON EPONA

Hey all we identified another unexpected method, so we're going to be making some changes again.

Just kidding!! I just wanted to tease Zyz.

Congrats =)
Made my day. I love the sense of humor
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Hey all we identified another unexpected method, so we're going to be making some changes again.

Congrats =)
Made my day. I love the sense of humor
Haha mine too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Congrats =)
Dammit. I threw my beer across the room and was about to type out a really long tirade. Now I see you're just bullying me. I'm demanding the forums create a safe space area.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Congrats =)
Dammit. I threw my beer across the room and was about to type out a really long tirade. Now I see you're just bullying me. I'm demanding the forums create a safe space area.
Here you go.

Sorry to derail, back on track!

Any other success? I haven't heard about anyone killed it since epona did it once.
This boss is little op...
Vr made several good weapons and good mechanism for new items. And they made immortal boss for it...
How can something be immortal if it's been confirmed to die alrdy twice? Unless you're referring to it coming back... in which case almost all bosses in this game are immortal