Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino Dead on epona again

In b4 buff
No buff but there will be bug fixes to prevent a glitch being used to evade core mechanics.
Ah kk
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

In b4 buff
No buff but there will be bug fixes to prevent a glitch being used to evade core mechanics.
Oof. BT 2.0

I dont know why raids are designed in a way, and when killed a day from release its "not the intended way". Well yes, the raid was intended for 20-25 toons, which is 100% not doable, so ofc ppl will jump with 50+ and be creative. We learned that no raid is designed as intended in CH, in the end, every action has it's consequences.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

In b4 buff
Oof. BT 2.0

I dont know why raids are designed in a way, and when killed a day from release its "not the intended way". Well yes, the raid was intended for 20-25 toons, which is 100% not doable, so ofc ppl will jump with 50+ and be creative. We learned that no raid is designed as intended in CH, in the end, every action has it's consequences.
Players will always think of ways to overcome something a dev team didn't think of, and that's a well known fact to all game developers. However, when those methods are to nullify core mechanics of the fight then it's not fun and unfair.

We're happy to see Epona do so well, but it helped us figure out how to resolve some of the limitations of the system.

This thread is about Epona’s achievement, anything off-topic from this point onwards will be deleted.

Thanks.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

This thread is about Epona’s achievement, anything off-topic from this point onwards will be deleted.

Thanks.
Armos a nub.

Oh and grats epona.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: DINO DEAD ON EPONA

... but was it a legitimate kill?

XD

Comgrats on a good job well done!
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Very much congrats epona for that kill. As another server to kill it, I can only imagine you guys sat there like we did and tried everything that came to mind from beta, and tested for anything new. And how that damn thing moved in live was brand new, lol. Maybe not intended by developers, but definitely was not a strategy found in beta. So props to you guys for the effort and testing, and props to my Havoc peeps for sticking out almost six hrs of solid testing trials and finally kill just tonight. And other servers, good luck, it’s messy fun and crazy as hell :)
Seela, rogue
mamaji, ice mage
Anodyne, druid
Etc
Morrigan Server, Chief of Havoc

Please keep the discussion civil and on topic.

Do not point fingers, call each other names, or post simply for the sake of trolling.