Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support response time

Any estimation on how long it takes for them to respond to emails?
The estime is usually 1-2 weeks. But it all depends on the amount of tickets that was send by the people before you. Since it’s all based on the first come first serve method.

Any estimation on how long it takes for them to respond to emails?
The estime is usually 1-2 weeks. But it all depends on the amount of tickets that was send by the people before you. Since it’s all based on the first come first serve method.
It’s usually only a couple days, but the team recently came off a large holiday a couple weeks ago, so they might still be catching up from that.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

In game tickets seem to have a much, much longer response time, if any at all.

I have several tickets going, and now er are talking months for the first one, and weeks for the last one.

It was about the disappearing lixes, but it seems like someone just ‘turn them down’ without bothering to give a reply.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Today I got a reply on my rogue C0man, not sure which of the tickets i got a reply on BUT the message I got was sorta what I expected:

"We're working to fix this issue.
Unfortunately, we can't add anything to your character.
Please avoid relogging while we're still working on the fix to prevent this issue from reoccuring"

Ok... They know of the issue. Tickets are sent shortly after I notice the issue (but not every time). They can check the log if my character in fact was lixed during this time period, yet they DECLINE to replace the lixes! Seriously?

This glitch dont only occour when logging out and in, it can very well occour of you fast travel to a ley. What if the game boots you out of the game for whatever reason?

Seriously?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

They're working on it.
There's not really any way that they could go in and find every time where every player has lost lixs, determine how much or each lix and/or food they had left (10 seconds lost of a lix isn't necessarily worth a refund), and add those items to them. Even if players did send in a ticket describing what they lost, and when so that they could verify, doing that for each player would take a huge amount of time better spent fixing the actual problem.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com