Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Favorite addition to game.

What has been your favorite addition to the game and why?

For me it was a recent addition: BLoodthorn Helmets. Full doch is OP and the addition of helmets has made it so end game players have a slightly easier time getting there. Plus they are the crowning price of a very difficult boss. Well done!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Favorite addition to game.

I really like the battlemounts.
The extra stats are awesome, the speed is really good and I think they’re relatively balanced cost-wise (you can get basically 90% of the best benefit of a battlemount for not TOO much (tier 1), but if you have the dough (or time lol) and want that extra bit of bonus, there’s the option (spirit) (and it gives you a looooong term goal so there’s always something to strive for/dream about lol))
Same for pets :)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Tower update. Gave us basically the entire current endgame. Rings, edl, prot, gele, doch, etc. Also set the pace for all the graphics updates later on and seemed to kind of mark a turning point in the game. Old CH imo died with the tower addition, and new CH came with it.

I really like the battlemounts.
The extra stats are awesome, the speed is really good and I think they’re relatively balanced cost-wise (you can get basically 90% of the best benefit of a battlemount for not TOO much (tier 1), but if you have the dough (or time lol) and want that extra bit of bonus, there’s the option (spirit) (and it gives you a looooong term goal so there’s always something to strive for/dream about lol))
Same for pets :)
Good call!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.