Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Ventius wrote:Avengers: Endgame. Wow

11/10

Wow. Cant say much or spoil so wow will suffice. Wow

Just saw it... I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (don't get me wrong there were like 3000 awesome moments, but there were some parts I had hoped would be different (I get why they happened how they did tho))
I'd give it a 8.5/10, a Definite must see, but I was disappointed with my expectations.
Bearer of the Elephant Hammer
Premier Glitter Artillerist and Explarklives Operative.

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale
Ya know what really gets my goat? La Chupacabra

Mind wrote:

11/10

Just saw it... I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (don't get me wrong there were like 3000 awesome moments, but there were some parts I had hoped would be different (I get why they happened how they did tho))
I'd give it a 8.5/10, a Definite must see, but I was disappointed with my expectations.

This is why I hate fan theories sometimes. Everyone gets pumped on one or two theories and thinks “this is how the movie MUST go, I KNOW it!” And then when it comes out they are frustrated that the writers wrote it differently and fans didn’t get it right.
YouTube kills movies sometimes :/
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

bob the mage wrote:
Mind wrote:

11/10

This is why I hate fan theories sometimes. Everyone gets pumped on one or two theories and thinks “this is how the movie MUST go, I KNOW it!” And then when it comes out they are frustrated that the writers wrote it differently and fans didn’t get it right.
i dont watch or read fan theories for that exact reason! Always enjoy the movies better that way
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ventius wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Mind wrote:Just saw it... I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (don't get me wrong there were like 3000 awesome moments, but there were some parts I had hoped would be different (I get why they happened how they did tho))

i dont watch or read fan theories for that exact reason! Always enjoy the movies better that way

Same here. I often go watch movies like these with my bro. He watches fan theories sometimes and talks about them. It’s funny to think how deeply fans think about upcoming movies. I usually just ignore any I hear/see lol
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

bob the mage wrote:
Mind wrote:

11/10

Ok, kinda the opposite of this; not something that I expected to happen that didn’t, rather something I’d hoped wouldn’t happen that did. Not to spoil anything, but endgame relies heavily on a movie trope that I really don’t like in any movie and I was hoping they’d avoid the convenient escape route and they didn’t :? (And yeah, intentionally avoided any spoilers/comics predictions cause I wanted to see it fresh for myself).

Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale

I’d give endgame a 9/10. One of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen, was really well done from beginning to end, but there were a few cringe moments that completely killed the mood for me at a few parts.

FYI, I recommend that everyone who’s going to see it watches all the previous movies. From Iron Man 1 to Infinity War. It’ll make a lot more sense, trust me lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Dark Kitty wrote:Sorry for spoiling Endgame but Plankton gets the formula.

Thanos is Cap’s father,
Ant man gets stuck in a glue trap,
Falcon flys into a plane engine,
Iron Man gets crushed by Magneto,
Wolverine and Bucky discover that both their mothers were named Martha.

Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale