Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

So there should be an open beta because this update is BIG. To test bugs and fix it if the beta tester found any.

So the ETA of the update is next year January 2020. This is my guess. OTM... ;)
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

So there should be an open beta because this update is BIG. To test bugs and fix it if the beta tester found any.

So the ETA of the update is next year January 2020. This is my guess. OTM... ;)
It's not really a big update. There's no new zones being released. The new raid is *allegedly* another extension to current endgame and not vertically above BT.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Instead of being disappointed before you even see it, maybe have a little trust in your beta testers and be patient ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So wait, is this update dropping soon? Or like next year? XD
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

I’m jk :P not sure, we still testing and the team and community are being really productive. I’m sure difinitus will have more news soon. They are just getting back from a major holiday for them so a bit of catching up to do I’m sure!
Bob The God

Old team from Scotland, new one from Thailand, atleast the thing they have in common is when they say an update is being release a certain month they really mean 1-2 months after :lol:
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Old team from Scotland, new one from Thailand, atleast the thing they have in common is when they say an update is being release a certain month they really mean 1-2 months after :lol:
Keep in mind that they did not say that the update would be released in a certain month. They said earlier this year (on this topic) that the update was planned for April. That was not promised in any way, shape or form.

This is why they usually don't give much information about upcoming content, players hear rumors and treat them as fact, then get upset when those rumors or initial plans don't follow through exactly.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

:lol:
Like Eragon said, it wasn’t promised but planned. Still it is one thing they have in common ;)
Stuff comes up and delays happen, they were optimistic with their deadline it seems and as such have had to push it back when stuff came up.
They are just getting back into office, so they will need a day to catch up I’m sure on all the beta feedback as well as other aspects of the job of running a mobile game.

Bob The God