Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druids only needed for BT and Gele.....

I think its normal that years old bosses are tanked easily now and druids heals get better.

The problem is not so much the stats of tanks etc but the lack of many new bosses.
We just need more bosses..
Or perhaps less plat reliance. I’d bet that druids would be more necessary if tanks weren’t rainbow lixing and spammin restos.
Jokes on then noob tanks. When I was still tanking I wouldn't use plat items if I didn't have too ._. The more druids the better. Don't know why tanks waste resources when they don't need to lol, if you have the druids to tank without needing anything but a energy lix then don't use anything but an energy lix....
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I think its normal that years old bosses are tanked easily now and druids heals get better.

The problem is not so much the stats of tanks etc but the lack of many new bosses.
Or perhaps less plat reliance. I’d bet that druids would be more necessary if tanks weren’t rainbow lixing and spammin restos.
Jokes on then noob tanks. When I was still tanking I wouldn't use plat items if I didn't have too ._. The more druids the better. Don't know why tanks waste resources when they don't need to lol, if you have the druids to tank without needing anything but a energy lix then don't use anything but an energy lix....
Imo the issue is more the fact that the option of using plat items is there, rather than that people actually choose to use it....if that makes any sense.

It's kind of an unending circle...tanks use lixes due to not having enough druids available, and less people play druids because tanks can get by without them at most bosses by using lixes.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Amen to this ._.

But ya when I’m tanking old bosses like mordy I put on dps gear and auto the boss while taunting :lol:
This way it’s slightly harder to keep me alive ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So I have spent a significant time levelling my druid, mostly solo (225+) to find I am surplus to requirements at Hrung, Necro, Mordris and Prot..... we have numerous tanks in our clan that can tank those bosses without the need for a druid.....Necro might be the exception occasionally, but to be honest we can take down in a matter of minutes so again........not really needed. Other than Gele and BT....we are not needed.

Every other class has a part to play in all bosses apart from a Druid.......yes I know we can go DPS....but that’s not why we make a Druid...any other Druid dissapointed?

Cheesed off Druid!!!!!!

Ps. This is not a rant at tanks........

Try going melee druid totem rings all the way

Wow im surprised no one mentioned the fact that he said prot doesnt need a druid but necro sometimes does... aside from hrung, necro is the easiest of those bosses to tank. I have not heard of a tank soloing prot yet, much less multiple tanks that can solo prot. Are you sure this is this correct? I'm not talking tank- walking either, im talking full on head on tanking no heals prot, dont see it possible yet with current gear and if it was done, would cost a lot of plat and gold or something thats not practical as having a dozen bashers etc. but if we go there...prot doesn't even need a tank, much less a druid as it can be easily walked.

Wow im surprised no one mentioned the fact that he said prot doesnt need a druid but necro sometimes does... aside from hrung, necro is the easiest of those bosses to tank. I have not heard of a tank soloing prot yet, much less multiple tanks that can solo prot. Are you sure this is this correct? I'm not talking tank- walking either, im talking full on head on tanking no heals prot, dont see it possible yet with current gear and if it was done, would cost a lot of plat and gold or something thats not practical as having a dozen bashers etc. but if we go there...prot doesn't even need a tank, much less a druid as it can be easily walked.
Need an add tank...
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

several tanks on epona can do it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Energy elixir is among the rarest elixir to find these days at least on my server. Maybe OTM needs to increase drop rates in chests.