Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What server that dont bully a solo player?

Is this thread a April fools joke?
Was created on March 30th
Thank u captain obvious ._. Me thinks u don’t understand sarcasm lol

Anyways back to forum retirement, this thread was so ridiculous I had to log in.. so kudos to u op :)

Is this thread a April fools joke?
Was created on March 30th
Thank u captain obvious ._. Me thinks u don’t understand sarcasm lol

Anyways back to forum retirement, this thread was so ridiculous I had to log in.. so kudos to u op :)
Sure call it sarcasm... I’m sure that’s what it was lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I am interested to know how Taranis was bullying you, especially at level 110! Taranis' system is very much like Epona's, all who attend a boss can roll for drops, no dominant clans.

It is difficult to judge a server's entire experience before level 200+, however at one point or another you will want to trade other players so they can give you drops you win at bosses. Beyond that silent solo play is possible, however be careful about how your player's actions are perceived!
It isnt. But I think the player is a troll, and it is some hit on the current issues in the system of Taranis. Thats how it seems to me right now.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Wow! Did you even read the original post? He plans on playing completely solo and buying his gear off the AH. Fingal has one dominant clan. Even if he could kill bosses on his own, after frozen, everything is camped and killed by a bunch of lock rogues so he's not very likely to get drops that way. Very little gear is on the AH so he won't be able to buy his dl/edl. He'd be screwed on Fingal just like everyone else is that doesn't drink the koolaid.
Haven't been to Fingal in awhile huh? Lol