Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What server that dont bully a solo player?

Im quitting my server because Taranis players bully me because im a solo player. I heard Epona never bully a solo player.

Last edited by PrinceLelouch on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: What server that dont bully a solo player?

I don’t think any server will “bully” a solo player. What kind of bullying are you talking about? Verbal abuse such as insults? People stealing your kills?

Based on your signature: "Solo player never trade, never join group, never talk in game", it sounds like any issues you have in the game might be brought on by that.

Celtic Heroes is intended to be extremely socially oriented. It’s perfectly fine if you want to play solo, and kudos to you if you can make it work. However, the game is designed for players to work with other players to fight bosses and level together. If you don’t want to talk in game, that could lead to misunderstandings.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I don’t think any server will “bully” a solo player. What kind of bullying are you talking about? Verbal abuse such as insults? People stealing your kills?

Based on your signature: "Solo player never trade, never join group, never talk in game", it sounds like any issues you have in the game might be brought on by that.

Celtic Heroes is intended to be extremely socially oriented. It’s perfectly fine if you want to play solo, and kudos to you if you can make it work. However, the game is designed for players to work with other players to fight bosses and level together. If you don’t want to talk in game, that could lead to misunderstandings.

I dont want to tell how this Taranis server bully me because i dont think you would believe me. Just like you said, you dont think any server will bully a solo player. I just quit Taranis server and move on. Im playing in Epona right now because i heard this server never bully a solo player and i hope its true.
I know this game is intended to be socially oriented but this is my choice. Just like any players, some choose a Dominating server while others want a free server. Some players want DKP system while others choose ROLL system. Anybody or anyone has/had their own will, their own choice and this is my choice. To be a solo player that never trade, never group and never talk in game. Never ever.
EPONA

DONN

Sounds to me you should find a single player game to play.

Once you hit the 100+/- lvls, especially from 150/160 and up, you will most certainly have to fight the endurance game over spots to lvl on.

Remember that no mob/boss/area belongs to you, regardless if you were there first or not. Anyone can at any time come and ‘mess’ with your mobs, without breaking any of the rules laid upon us by the game. Winning the lock of any mob/boss you allready started on is also perfectly fine/ok (even if some servers have some internal rules going on)

However if you notice players are stalking you with the sole purpose of ruining your gameplay, well, that’s a reportable offense.

With this said, I hope you find your journey exiting, and that you will enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Coman, a solo player
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Sounds to me you should find a single player game to play.

Once you hit the 100+/- lvls, especially from 150/160 and up, you will most certainly have to fight the endurance game over spots to lvl on.

Remember that no mob/boss/area belongs to you, regardless if you were there first or not. Anyone can at any time come and ‘mess’ with your mobs, without breaking any of the rules laid upon us by the game. Winning the lock of any mob/boss you allready started on is also perfectly fine/ok (even if some servers have some internal rules going on)

However if you notice players are stalking you with the sole purpose of ruining your gameplay, well, that’s a reportable offense.

With this said, I hope you find your journey exiting, and that you will enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Coman, a solo player

Sounds to me that you want me to quit playing and find a single player game. This is bullying.
Kill stealing mobs is not bullying in my opinion. This is part of the game.
I wouldnt tell who and how Taranis players bully me because its useless. I play this game to enjoy and not to get stress. Taranis server gives me more stress when im playing so i quit and move to Epona server. I just hope Taranis players will never follow me.
Playing this game is enjoying but playing with Taranis people is not.
EPONA

DONN

I get that it’s really hard to play solo in a game built on being social but this is the lad’s decision, and while we can give advice we can’t change that. The original question he had was about servers that don’t bully solo players. Can we answer that question before we tell him to change? Let him figure out his play style.

Princelelouch, I wish you good luck in Epona.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I get that it’s really hard to play solo in a game built on being social but this is the lad’s decision, and while we can give advice we can’t change that. The original question he had was about servers that don’t bully solo players. Can we answer that question before we tell him to change? Let him figure out his play style.

Princelelouch, I wish you good luck in Epona.
Thank you Angmar Reid.

Its easy to play solo in my opinion. But if the server bully you, playing solo is so hard you just want to die.
EPONA

DONN

Playing solo is perfectly fine, it's not hard to solo lvl and it's not hard to not talk to people, somewhat. However if you plan on playing on Epona, not grping people will get you in trouble alot when it comes to bosses.

Thinking you won't have to talk or grp people in this game is very unrealistic. If you ever hope to enjoy the bossing aspect of this game you will need to grp people. As others have stated this is a very social game, if you ignore people it will bring cause to a lot of unneeded drama as the channel to work out misunderstandings is gone.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey, just take heed of what has been said. Lot of people like to screw with people, that's just part of any MMO.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Epona without a doubt. I technically play solo there as well as I’m the only one in my clan besides a good friend who doesn’t log much on Epona. You can definitely play there without grouping, trading, or talking. Just show up to a boss alone, kill it with others (you can be groupless) and then simply roll some dice and be on your way. Although you might want to trade on that server as trading is a key feature of Epona since it’s a 100% free market meaning you can trade quest items and raid gear.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge